DII-AA 2017

Booger

Of course they should. A school with 500 students has the ability to compete with a school with 700 students much more than a 200 member school has the ability to compete with a 500 member school. If you cannot see that then nothing I, or anyone else, says will change your mind.

Stop asking who I am. Why does that matter? You are on a message board. Who cares??? Do i need to submit a resume in order to form an opinion?

Not at all...just wondering who you're a fan of..that's all...it's your user name..why are you embarrased..surely there is more than just you who is a "fan" of your program so that you won't be outed.

So we've established this...it's unfair for lipscomb at 500 to compete against Goodpasture at 300 but fair that Lipscomb at 500 competes against Christian Brothers at 1776....got it.....thanks for the friendly banter..hope CFA has an awesome year!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they should. A school with 500 students has the ability to compete with a school with 700 students much more than a 200 member school has the ability to compete with a 500 member school. If you cannot see that then nothing I, or anyone else, says will change your mind.

Stop asking who I am. Why does that matter? You are on a message board. Who cares??? Do i need to submit a resume in order to form an opinion?

Edited by TTate

Okie Dokie.....2nd Draft with the news of BA and Ensworth....bank it......Booger nose stuff

any chance Roller conchence gets to him by noon tomorrow and he decides Lipscomb should play up

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

D2-AA

West Region

St. Georges Independent School 389

Evangelical Christian School 365

Lausanne Collegiate School 365

Harden Academy 327

University School of Jackson 312

First Assembly Christian School 305

North Point Christian School 297

Middle Region

Lipscomb Academy Nashville 518

Christ Presbyterian Academy Nashville 449

University School of Nashville 390

Battle Ground Academy 364

Goodpasture Christian School 311

Franklin Road Academy 266

East Region

Chattanooga Christian School Chattanooga 458

Webb School of Knoxville 449

Notre Dame High School Chattanooga 419

Christian Academy of Knoxville 400

Grace Christian Academy Knoxville 316

Boyd Buchanan High School Chattanooga 292

Silverdale Baptist Academy Chattanooga 279

Edited by Booger

Not surprising at how this has played out.  I really wish the TSSAA would have allowed private schools to play a regular season in a public school district.  They could play their private schools conferences in non district play.   Then split up for the playoffs. Most public schools do not care about playing privates in the regular season but don't want to compete with them for a championship.  This would of taken care of BA and Ensworth schedule issue.  Yes the biggest schools in TN could compete/beat those teams. Also this middle division gives schools time to get their feet wet with D-2 athletics.  To ask schools to in one year to go from essentially not offering financial aid to competing with those that have been operating that way for 10 years is unrealistic.  Honestly I think this split is sad and now football state championships are even more watered down.  

Not surprising at how this has played out.  I really wish the TSSAA would have allowed private schools to play a regular season in a public school district.  They could play their private schools conferences in non district play.   Then split up for the playoffs. Most public schools do not care about playing privates in the regular season but don't want to compete with them for a championship.  This would of taken care of BA and Ensworth schedule issue.  Yes the biggest schools in TN could compete/beat those teams. Also this middle division gives schools time to get their feet wet with D-2 athletics.  To ask schools to in one year to go from essentially not offering financial aid to competing with those that have been operating that way for 10 years is unrealistic.  Honestly I think this split is sad and now football state championships are even more watered down.  

That would make too much sense to do.  9 championships is ridiculous. Should be 5, 4 in D1 and 1 in D2.

That would make too much sense to do.  9 championships is ridiculous. Should be 5, 4 in D1 and 1 in D2.

major brain poot for one the usually more intellectual threaders......how bout lets just make 1 championship in each class......where would Catholic North go then

Booger just sayin fart-bubbles.gif

That would make too much sense to do. 9 championships is ridiculous. Should be 5, 4 in D1 and 1 in D2.

If there is only 1 in D2 there should only be 3 in D1. Too many differences from the big D2 schools and the tiny ones.

It should be 4 in D1 and 2 in D2. Actually better yet privates and public player together and there is only 4 or 5 overall gold balls.

Edited by Spartan4Life

Okie Dokie.....2nd Draft with the news of BA and Ensworth....bank it......Booger nose stuff

any chance Roller conchence gets to him by noon tomorrow and he decides Lipscomb should play up

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

D2-AA

West Region

St. Georges Independent School 389

Evangelical Christian School 365

Lausanne Collegiate School 365

Harden Academy 327

University School of Jackson 312

First Assembly Christian School 305

North Point Christian School 297

Middle Region

Lipscomb Academy Nashville 518

Christ Presbyterian Academy Nashville 449

University School of Nashville 390

Battle Ground Academy 364

Goodpasture Christian School 311

Franklin Road Academy 266

East Region

Chattanooga Christian School Chattanooga 458

Webb School of Knoxville 449

Notre Dame High School Chattanooga 419

Christian Academy of Knoxville 400

Grace Christian Academy Knoxville 316

Boyd Buchanan High School Chattanooga 292

Silverdale Baptist Academy Chattanooga 279

I have missed this announcement. Are you saying Ensworth and BA have made the decision to play in DII-AAA?

I think DII needs three now. The only reason BA was upset is because they want games not because of competition. Privates only splitting for the playoffs makes more sense for everyone. Good public schools would compete and teams would get good gates.A huge gap exists between the large and middle division. Last year CPA had one of their best teams and ensworth one of their worst and they easily beat CPA. No offense to CPA I realize you guys played with them for most of the game. Now the ire can move toward magnet and open zone schools as Fulton, Maryville, and Alcoa will continue to dominate even more now.