Will Tee Higgins play basketball for Oak Ridge this coming season?

SaulakaPaul

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's very disappointing. Hope he doesn't end up regretting it later on. Either way I wish him the best.

How do you see the season playing out? Catholic played Oak Ridge this summer (I know how hard it is truly tell from summer) but Higgins played. Oak Ridge only had 8 players (but due to injuries Catholic had 8 as well). I still think the Wildcats will win the 3AAA.

How do you see the season playing out? Catholic played Oak Ridge this summer (I know how hard it is truly tell from summer) but Higgins played. Oak Ridge only had 8 players (but due to injuries Catholic had 8 as well). I still think the Wildcats will win the 3AAA.

I think a lot of it will depend upon our interior play, Q. We lost Javien Johnson who had been a 2 year starter down low. Tyshawn Young and Jared Galloway will be counted on a lot more this upcoming season. Tyshawn got quite a bit of playing time last year, while Galloway got practically none. We still have talent out on the wings with Taijon Jones, Anthony Gibson, and Caleb Martin will end up being pretty good too I think. Another big question is losing Gee at the PG position, who had been a 3 year starter at the point. We have the Smith bros Levert & Marcus taking over for him. Both of those, along with Tee are huge losses. With EJ, Taijon, Anthony, Caleb we still have a lot of talent, but I don't know if we have enough to make state without Tee. The playing field just got a lot more even in the area with him deciding not to play. I just hate it, but whatever he feels is best for him I'm all for it.