Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be hard to pick!Can this young Indian team contain McKinney and stop the short pass attack that he does so well?Can Coalfield rebound without the star Lowe?He makes the short passing game great.Indians are at home so I give them a plus 7 right now.But I'm not through thinking about this one yet.I may have to have a pow wow with the black bird before i make a decision!This game has a lot riding on it and Henry will pull out all the stops and Lambert will just do what he does every week and have his kids fully prepared.

This game will be hard to pick!Can this young Indian team contain McKinney and stop the short pass attack that he does so well?Can Coalfield rebound without the star Lowe?He makes the short passing game great.Indians are at home so I give them a plus 7 right now.But I'm not through thinking about this one yet.I may have to have a pow wow with the black bird before i make a decision!This game has a lot riding on it and Henry will pull out all the stops and Lambert will just do what he does every week and have his kids fully prepared.

If we had Lowe I would take us by 21. We will really miss him on the defensive side of the ball this week.