Greenback at Sunbright

orngnblk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Greenback will do their thing till they are up about 42-0, then let their young guys milk the play clock and run dives and keep it under 84 or so. Also hope no Rangers get hurt, and most importantly, the ones still there don't get discouraged and quit football during the off-season. Talk on the Creek is they will have a competent coach to play for next year. Hope the kids stuck around to see.

Hopefully Greenback will do their thing till they are up about 42-0, then let their young guys milk the play clock and run dives and keep it under 84 or so. Also hope no Rangers get hurt, and most importantly, the ones still there don't get discouraged and quit football during the off-season. Talk on the Creek is they will have a competent coach to play for next year. Hope the kids stuck around to see.

GB has been very consistent in games that they out manned teams. They've pulled the dogs off and played the young kids. I'd expect the same in round 1. Unaka is a proud school and a proud community. I certainly hope the young men keep their heads up and look forward to Spring Football. New blood at the head position will insert a renewed push in the right direction. Good luck to your team, school and community. Here's one guy (even if I'm from the dark side) that's pulling HARD for you guys to carry the program into 2017.