McMinn County @ Rhea County

ADS1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE EAGLES HAVE 16 AND 22 THAT ARE PHYSICAL AND CAN GROUND AND POUND.THEIR BACKS ARE FAST AND SMALL.NOT TO BRAGG BUT THEIR FRONTLINE DIDN'T TOUCH MY QB AND I CAME INTO THE GAME WORRIED ABOUT THAT WHEN I HEARD HOW THEY DOMINATED OAKRIDGE UP FRONT.BUT SINCE YOU PLAY THE SAME STYLE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THAT BALL. JUST SOAK YOUR HANDS IN ALCOHOL LOL.

#LOP

I agree. Anybody taking this game for granted is crazy. I hate to say I don't have a good feeling about this one. If our boys are fired up, no issue. But I haven't seen them go 100% in a couple of weeks.

I thought the Eagles played up to par last week but your 100% correct, if they don't come out ready to play Friday night this one could get away from them. No more time for piddle farting around, the Eagles need to come out intense and execute their game, score early and often and take McMinn out of it's game. These are both teams that need to dictate the pace of the game to their opponent and which ever can establish that first will most likely win this game. It's a great matchup with both teams physical on both sides of the line and that likely where this game is to be won.

It comes down to this, if you can't get fired up and ready to play for a Region Championship and home field through the playoffs then it's really not gonna matter where you end up,right?

Edited by RCfan

I thought the Eagles played up to par last week but your 100% correct, if they don't come out ready to play Friday night this one could get away from them. No more time for piddle farting around, the Eagles need to come out intense and execute their game, score early and often and take McMinn out of it's game. These are both teams that need to dictate the pace of the game to their opponent and which ever can establish that first will most likely win this game. It's a great matchup with both teams physical on both sides of the line and that likely where this game is to be won.

It comes down to this, if you can't get fired up and ready to play for a Region Championship and home field through the playoffs then it's really not gonna matter where you end up,right?

agree.  I understand not being stoked about playing Soddy but I did not understand the lack of excitement at Cleveland.  WV game was better, took better care of the ball.  But personal fouls are just stupid and I'm sick at how close we came to getting beat. Friday night we need to be fired up and flawless.

agree. I understand not being stoked about playing Soddy but I did not understand the lack of excitement at Cleveland. WV game was better, took better care of the ball. But personal fouls are just stupid and I'm sick at how close we came to getting beat. Friday night we need to be fired up and flawless.

Yeah, that Cleveland game Is still a mystery to me and the personal fouls are just unacceptable, especially when you have repeat offenders.

Yeah, that Cleveland game Is still a mystery to me and the personal fouls are just unacceptable, especially when you have repeat offenders.

NOT REALLY THROWING A POT SHOT BUT CMON RHEA YOU HAVE BEEN WINNING GAMES BY A PRAYER BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF PASS COVERAGE. YOU CAN'T REALLY STOP NOBODY THAT HAS AN ARM AND RECIEVERS

THEY STOP THEMSELVES. CLEVELAND IF HEALTHY IMO WOULD BE THE LEADER. THEY GOT ATHLETES DESPITE THE INJURIES THAT PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.JUST NOT ENOUGH DEPTH TO FINISH THE GAME.AND THOSE THINGS WILL HURT YOU WHEN YOU FACE A COMPLETE TEAM. MY OWLS CAN'T TURN THE BALL OVER AND GET PENALTIES AND EXPECT TO WIN AT WALKER VALLEY. AND THOSE ZEBRAS IN EAGLEVILLE DISRUPT THE FLOW FOR BOTH TEAMS. MCMINN WAS NOT IM THE EQUATION WHEN WE PICKED PRESEASON SO I WILL GO WITH RHEA FOR THE WIN BECAUSE EITHER WAY MY OWLS WILL BE NO HIGHER THAN 2ND OR 3RD.

#LOP

Rhea & Ooltewah Win:

1. Rhea 6-0

2. Ooltewah 5-1

3. McMinn 4-2

4. WV 3-3

Rhea & WV Win:

1. Rhea 6-0

2. Ooltewah 4-2 (7-3)

3. McMinn 4-2 (7-3)

4. WV 4-2 (7-3)

* Tiebreaker determined by teams' playing opponents with 5 wins or more and then the number of wins over teams with 5 wins or more. 

McMinn & Ooltewah Win:

1. Ooltewah 5-1 (8-2)

2. McMinn 5-1 (8-2)

3. Rhea 5-1 (7-3)

4. WV 3-3 

* Tiebreaker determined by overall record, then the head-to-head matchup with Ooltewah beating McMinn.

McMinn & WV Win:

1. McMinn (5-1)

2. Rhea (5-1)

3. WV (4-2)

4. Ooltewah (4-2)

*Tiebreakers determined by head-to-head matchups.

NOT REALLY THROWING A POT SHOT BUT CMON RHEA YOU HAVE BEEN WINNING GAMES BY A PRAYER BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF PASS COVERAGE. YOU CAN'T REALLY STOP NOBODY THAT HAS AN ARM AND RECIEVERS

THEY STOP THEMSELVES. CLEVELAND IF HEALTHY IMO WOULD BE THE LEADER. THEY GOT ATHLETES DESPITE THE INJURIES THAT PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.JUST NOT ENOUGH DEPTH TO FINISH THE GAME.AND THOSE THINGS WILL HURT YOU WHEN YOU FACE A COMPLETE TEAM. MY OWLS CAN'T TURN THE BALL OVER AND GET PENALTIES AND EXPECT TO WIN AT WALKER VALLEY. AND THOSE ZEBRAS IN EAGLEVILLE DISRUPT THE FLOW FOR BOTH TEAMS. MCMINN WAS NOT IM THE EQUATION WHEN WE PICKED PRESEASON SO I WILL GO WITH RHEA FOR THE WIN BECAUSE EITHER WAY MY OWLS WILL BE NO HIGHER THAN 2ND OR 3RD.

#LOP

Yes, Cleveland COULD have been great this season if not for injuries. Plenty of good coaching and lots of tallent.....

Yes, everyone knows about the Eagles coverage issues.....

No, not "WINNING GAMES BY A PRAYER" just the Walker Valley game and the Mustangs are an excellent team, as the Owls will find out this week. Rhea played flat against Cleveland the whole game and won by seven but the other 3 region wins weren't close, remember?

Edited by RCfan