South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our game against Chattanooga Grace.

I don't know where Roy is. But that man that fires Grider's cannon fired it so much tonight against them Bucs that his arm might have gotten sore and he misfired one of them bullets and hit Roy's fudge round. So Roy might be indisposed for the moment.

Thoughts?

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our game against Chattanooga Grace.

I don't know where Roy is. But that man that fires Grider's cannon fired it so much tonight against them Bucs that his arm might have gotten sore and he misfired one of them bullets and hit Roy's fudge round. So Roy might be indisposed for the moment.

Thoughts?

What is this mess Southtowner?... you no that Roy will be real mad if his phone wont work so he can give his synopsis of this game, and you do it first. Maybe you or that pegleg man took his phone so that you could beat him and make your website first. If that man at Ronnie's will let Roy use his phone he'll make the real website and we can read what Grider needs to train his boys to do to beat Grace's boys. You didn't even say anything about that...I'm not falling for this mess and I ain't joking neither.  

• Upvote 1

What is this mess Southtowner?... you no that Roy will be real mad if his phone wont work so he can give his synopsis of this game, and you do it first. Maybe you or that pegleg man took his phone so that you could beat him and make your website first. If that man at Ronnie's will let Roy use his phone he'll make the real website and we can read what Grider needs to train his boys to do to beat Grace's boys. You didn't even say anything about that...I'm not falling for this mess and I ain't joking neither.  

Roy said I am the substitute website maker.

Roy said I am the substitute website maker.

ST you are the only one besides me that can make us a website. I was up at Ronnies red eye and my durn phone went dead and I had to borrow Sharons charger. I garuntee you Grider better teach our boys to stay on side until that snapper snaps the ball. Grider better not go stupid again and not put a boy back to catch the durn kick either. Those Boyd boys could have run that in for a durn score. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

What is this mess Southtowner?... you no that Roy will be real mad if his phone wont work so he can give his synopsis of this game, and you do it first. Maybe you or that pegleg man took his phone so that you could beat him and make your website first. If that man at Ronnie's will let Roy use his phone he'll make the real website and we can read what Grider needs to train his boys to do to beat Grace's boys. You didn't even say anything about that...I'm not falling for this mess and I ain't joking neither.

LMBO, you sound just like him.

ST you are the only one besides me that can make us a website. I was up at Ronnies red eye and my durn phone went dead and I had to borrow Sharons charger. I garuntee you Grider better teach our boys to stay on side until that snapper snaps the ball. Grider better not go stupid again and not put a boy back to catch the durn kick either. Those Boyd boys could have run that in for a durn score. You think im joking but im not.

I'm glad it was your phone and not your fudge round that took a bullet from Grider's cannon.  

I'm glad it was your phone and not your fudge round that took a bullet from Grider's cannon.

I garuntee you if one of the cannon balls of Griders hits my thermos or my Murphy Fair book I will be real mad. I dont no that man Grider has shooting that durn loud cannon but he better be able to aim that thing right. You think im joking but im not.