South Pittsburg vs Chatt Grace ( Grider against that Ateca man )

Southtowner

Rumor today at work is SP played a player against us that was ineligible. This player also will not be with the team any longer. Is this true? If so Roy has jinxed you all talking about the Jasper jailbirds.

It's a rumor for sure. If the player in question for SP was ineligible then I will cease to post here and have my account deleted.

It could very well be untrue. Heard our coach is going to try to get him a W anyway that he can lol

I'm sure he will. 2-18 will do that to any man. I can't comment on the status of any player, but I can say without a doubt that the player in question isn't ineligible. South Pittsburg is 8-1. They will be 9-1 after Friday, 10-1 after the first round game vs Cornersville, 11-1 after the second round game vs Fayetteville, 12-1 after the quarterfinal game at Columbia Academy. After that all bets are lowered. LMBO

Once he was figured out he hasn't been back & that's a fact, Jack. You all have a few Grundy kids that got out & I want you all to do well. Just rumor. Hope you all still get to keep the player in ?.

I don't know anything about the player in question as far as that goes. The one thing I know about him is Coach Grider won't play anyone unless he gets the stamp of approval.