OOLTEWAH AT WALKER VALLEY

I dont think they can throw on us,if Manning is back there,but,I dont know,if we can contain thieir QB if he's scrambling.....

It will take at least 3 good d backs to cover and sometimes 4 depending on what scheme they are running. Oline has improved and Gibson can throw pretty good on the run. Bradley had a very good pass rush but he threw for 370yds on them

I dont think they can throw on us,if Manning is back there,but,I dont know,if we can contain thieir QB if he's scrambling.....

GooseDad, let me tell you 7/11 is one of - if not the best receiver/athletes in the region, but even he can't cover 3 or 4 guys at once. The Mustangs have about 4 or 5 legitimate offensive scoring threats on field all the time. The running game isn't bad at all and the QB can hurt you on the zone read as well as the pass, the Owls will need to find a way to minimize his impact on the game. I'm not predicting the winner either way but I expect this to be a barn burner. Good luck and praying for an injury free game for both teams.

Other teams have thought they could contain WV's QB as well.  It didn't really turn out that way for any of them.   He is going to get completions - Owls will need to score and contain him more often than not.