OOLTEWAH AT WALKER VALLEY

Need help....if oak Ridge wins tomorrow night we are #1 in the region, if we lose we drop to # 3. Who do you all think will finish #2 and #4 in your region?

BTW, you can watch OR tomorrow on the internet. Find the link to Rivalry Thursday on CoachT's link page

There are a few possibilities for 2nd and 4th

If Rhea and Ooltewah win Friday

It would be Ooltewah 2nd and Walker Valley 4th

If Rhea and Ooltewah both lose

It would be Rhea 2nd and Ooltewah 4th

If Rhea wins and Ooltewah loses

There would be a three way tie for 2nd (between Ooltewah, McMinn, and Walker Valley) which would be determined by tie breakers. I'm not 100% sure who is ahead of who if it comes to that right now.

If Rhea loses and Ooltewah wins

There would be a 3 way tie for 1st (between Ooltewah, Rhea, and McMinn) and determined by tie breakers again. However Walker Valley would be 4th

Edited by Rhea Co.

I got a few days off so I'm heading down to that place in Dalton I told you about this week. At least once. Then I'm hearing good things about some restaurant beside a creek in Rhea county. My bucket list when I retire in a few years consist of driving across country in an old car, mostly on Route 66 eating at all the drive ins and diners I can then coming back to the east coast and driving from Maine to Florida eating. Probably got about 50 or 60 places I'm wanting to stop. Heck I might by a old tour bus and take some friends with me. If you ever get up towards Lancaster Pa. Find a Millers Smorgasbord. Unreal Them Omish can put the food in the trough.

If the place by the creek is Jacob Myers and you like things a little spicy, go for the Boom Boom Chicken Sandwich. Get an order of fried green beans too. Then have chocolate thing for desert and you will pass out a happy man

If the place by the creek is Jacob Myers and you like things a little spicy, go for the Boom Boom Chicken Sandwich. Get an order of fried green beans too. Then have chocolate thing for desert and you will pass out a happy man

There's a small group of us that go different places within an hour or two just to eat from time to time and the Boom Boom chicken sounds right up one of theirs alley. Thanks for the info.

How many #pops does it take to rattle WV's QB? #LOP

You can rattle and pop him the whole game, but he hardly ever makes mistakes and still put up stupid crazy numbers on defenses. The kid is really good. He's right behind Copeland. Not too far either! Like most fans says about Copeland is what we say bout Gibson. "Be glad when there's not another Gibson and he grads!"

To say that Maryville'S 6A schedule (+ Alcoa) is a cupcake is clueless.

MAN UNTIE YOUR TIGHT WADS I CALL ERRBODY OUT WHO HAS CUPCAKES ON THE SCHEDULE AND THAT IS ERRBODY. QUIT JOCK RIDING FOR POINTS LOL.

#LOP

PA the only team on Maryville's schedule that could resemble a cupcake might be Heritage and that is an in county team. Nothing Maryville can do about teams on the Region schedule.

Maryville just makes most team look like cupcakes. :)

Edited by alt1958