A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, HOW BOUT DEM CUBS!!!!!!!  

Ok, now this should be a good game.  AE will be coming into the game with a few key injuries but they'll be ready to get the outright region title.  These seniors of AE got a goal and they're not going to allow Grace to stop them.  So Grace better be ready for some hard hits cause AE coming to lay the wood.   Let's GOOOO!

I'd agree with both of your points. I think AE will be very tough in many areas. What should help GCA is that we've played several spread teams that like to toss it around. I don't think we've faced the athletes in certain positions that AE will bring. Interesting matchups.

To your coaching point. Coach Phillips has taken that staff to a different level. He did a great job with adjustments last year in the 2nd half. I'm pretty sure the ole GCA ball coach has some stuff to throw at AE. Our staff is pretty good, wouldn't trade 'em for anybody else, especially yours ;)

Very well could. Hope somewhere down the line we can play you guys in a 4 qtr football game. It won't turn out well for Sully, I can assure you of that. The 3 way scrimmage is light years away from where this GCA team is now. That was just 1 qtr, look at a few of our games. Still not disputing your prediction, it will be a tough game. Thank you for your interest in this game. IF we win, we'll see each other round 1, you'll be the 4 seed in Region 2.

I'd agree with both of your points. I think AE will be very tough in many areas. What should help GCA is that we've played several spread teams that like to toss it around. I don't think we've faced the athletes in certain positions that AE will bring. Interesting matchups.

To your coaching point. Coach Phillips has taken that staff to a different level. He did a great job with adjustments last year in the 2nd half. I'm pretty sure the ole GCA ball coach has some stuff to throw at AE. Our staff is pretty good, wouldn't trade 'em for anybody else, especially yours ;)

Bahahaha!!!

AE's coach is pretty slick...reminds me of ours :D

I wouldn't be floored if GCA pulls it out at home with help of a couple trick plays...But if AE stays disciplined they could walk out with 1 seed