Collinwood @ Wayne County senior night

wildcat89

was that Brylie Fisher I saw toting the rock for the trojans against McEwen? He looked really fast out there. I know the trojans are a little beat up after the McEwen battle but I was curious if Ramson, Tidwell, and Kelly are good to go this friday? any injury info out there in the wastes of wayne county

All healthy in WC

I.. dunno, I think the wood may have some injuries they are dealing with at qb and some other posiitions they have had some real hard fought battles lately with Bruceton and McEwen that may have taken a toll on their depth

I'll be honest, I didn't think Cwood would beat McEwen, thought McEwen was a little more complete team but WC may have let a little air out of them. Hope y'all don't have no serious injuries and hope Cwood makes the playoffs. I've watched yalls boys since they were 4 years old in baseball and football and wish them well. But as for Friday night I think it will get ugly quick. I feel WC will pass the ball at will against Cwoods secondary and WC defense has been playing great as of late. Huntingdon came in averaging over 52 points a game and could only manage 14 against this defense and one of those was a pass thrown on a hope and prayer. Good luck and hope yalls team is healthy and ready to play.