LazIndex 1A Rankings Week 11

LazIndexTN

Very true, but it was a 7 point game that could have gone either way and most likely would go the other way if the two teams met again. Truly it's the schedule strength that is bringing South Pittsburg down lower than Marion. I would love to see your boy Murphy's rankings, however, they never seem to be accessible. I post here, Sonny Moore posts on his website, where is the master of Tennessee's rankings posted? Not trying to take a shot, but it just seems as though his rankings aren't transparent nor accessible. I would love to compare and truly see what goes into his rankings. Much love to Sonny Moore as he has a very respected power rating system and I guarantee he would say the same about the LazIndex. Where can we see Murphy Fair and what measurable data goes into his rankings? Just for reference, he hasn't posted his rankings yet this week, but going into this week Sonny Moore had Marion at 62 and South Pittsburg at 122.

LMBO, yea SP was lucky to win. I wish #17 would have played in that game. It wouldn't have been a 7 point game that night. The way we played and the talent he brings on the field? Whew...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMBO, yea SP was lucky to win. I wish #17 would have played in that game. It wouldn't have been a 7 point game that night. The way we played and the talent he brings on the field? Whew...

U got any stats on this kid and the games this year? I am going to come watch you guys and GB play in semi! Yes i said it lol! I dont see anyone else in that game! Good luck to u guys bass! I dont get any SP papers or anything up in Dunlap and I really would like to watch this kid and know more!

I had heard that SP coaches chose not to play him because he still may have been questioned by authorities. I that is wrong and somebody at MC made a prank phone call before the game then I want some juicy details, lol. Still no highlights of #17 on Hudl, wish I could see this kid play!

I had heard that SP coaches chose not to play him because he still may have been questioned by authorities. I that is wrong and somebody at MC made a prank phone call before the game then I want some juicy details, lol. Still no highlights of #17 on Hudl, wish I could see this kid play!

I garuntee you my buddy Murphy came to this game. The Jasperlites will do anything to beat Grider. You think im joking but im not.

Great poll Lazindex!  In short can you tell us what all factors in to your poll?

In short, margin of victory or defeat and strength of victory or defeat. Every game played in the state affects every team in the state. The formula connects every team in the state so a game played between the worst two teams in 1A would affect the rating of the top team in Division II or 6A. Every outcome factors in.

In short, margin of victory or defeat and strength of victory or defeat. Every game played in the state affects every team in the state. The formula connects every team in the state so a game played between the worst two teams in 1A would affect the rating of the top team in Division II or 6A. Every outcome factors in.

Thanks Laz!  I think it's a great poll and want you to keep us updated each week from here on out.  

Edited by MadVegas

Very true, but it was a 7 point game that could have gone either way and most likely would go the other way if the two teams met again.  Truly it's the schedule strength that is bringing South Pittsburg down lower than Marion.  I would love to see your boy Murphy's rankings, however, they never seem to be accessible.  I post here, Sonny Moore posts on his website, where is the master of Tennessee's rankings posted?  Not trying to take a shot, but it just seems as though his rankings aren't transparent nor accessible.  I would love to compare and truly see what goes into his rankings.  Much love to Sonny Moore as he has a very respected power rating system and I guarantee he would say the same about the LazIndex.  Where can we see Murphy Fair and what measurable data goes into his rankings?  Just for reference, he hasn't posted his rankings yet this week, but going into this week Sonny Moore had Marion at 62 and South Pittsburg at 122. 

The Pirates played the number 4 ranked 3a team and lost a close game they should have won.  They also monkey stomped Boyd.  It isn't here fault that the 5 other teams in the region are muffins.

The Pirates played the number 4 ranked 3a team and lost a close game they should have won. They also monkey stomped Boyd. It isn't here fault that the 5 other teams in the region are muffins.

This pole is a bunch of mess. Those Jasperlites are ranked way higher than Grider. Only explanation that was given is that Mathis man should have won which is a Heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

This pole is a bunch of mess. Those Jasperlites are ranked way higher than Grider. Only explanation that was given is that Mathis man should have won which is a Heep of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I don't like it either Roy, he got teams ranked higher than teams they lost to. That boy from Columbia Academy said nobody could beat them and they way down the list