East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring LL 1 back and have little LL be his assistant.  Then they can go back to Campbell Co. and start that recruiting pipeline all over again...whoa, can't do that, cause the Price boys were part of the recruiting pipeline from Campbell Co. and they know everything about it.  HUMMMMM, who could you get?  I kinda like the cute Andy comment!

Hearing some scuttle butt about the Central job possibly opening up, as well as Knox-West.

West is interesting, program hasn't seemed to be improving since the departure of Cummings. You think Harig would step down??

I could see coach Rosser taking a bigger job.

I'm not sure how attractive the clinton job will be if it comes open with Catholic's move to 5A

Speaking of, today's the last day for teams to decide if they're moving up or not. 

If anyone needs a change, it's Knox West

Agreed. I know people do not like to hear the truth but if a coaching staff takes a team to back to back state title appearances and you lose the head coach, you hire from inside the coaching staff. Harig is a great guy, but the offense cannot score points. Cummings took the veer with him. But, there are coaches/coach on that staff that can operate the veer just as well. If it is not broke don't fix it. It is very heart aching to see a program you help build to not give it's all anymore.