Whitehaven at Cordova - Week 11

kwc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After re-watching the Cordova vs East highlights, I admit that I like their QB. We're going to have to hit dude to make him uncomfortable.

He's running the read option better as well. He's actually pulling it on occasion and making good yardage. We definately have to hit dude, and often!

Dude, nice to see you posting.

I see you are rolling with the Wolves. Aiight.

Are you going to go to the game?

. Not going to make it. We take care of the game film and highlights for Millington so I'm committed there. But if i could I would be either there or RW & East. Although I believe RW will handle East comfortably. As far as WH & Cordova I really believe WH takes this one but don't tell BHS I said that. 😜

. Not going to make it. We take care of the game film and highlights for Millington so I'm committed there. But if i could I would be either there or RW & East. Although I believe RW will handle East comfortably. As far as WH & Cordova I really believe WH takes this one but don't tell BHS I said that.

it will be our little secret.

Cordova vs White Station stats

Whitehaven vs White Station stats

Just a little something to wet the appetite. Conversation pieces. For those of us who like to do comparative analysis. This is the one common opponent that I thought was relative. We could look at others ... but I like this one personally.

Just off of those stats alone it looks like Cordova has a real nice chance at an "upset" however seeing the WH vs WS game I remember that our offense had an "off night" both players and coaches. Honestly if we play the way we played in that one it could be ugly, but I have a strange feeling that Whitehaven brings its A+ Game to Cordova, if for no other reason that Cordova doesn't 'RESPECT DA HAVEN'

Updated playoff scenarios 10-24

6A - Region 3 vs Region 4

Region 4 #8 at Region 3 #1

Bartlett at Mt. Juliet

Region 3 #5 at Region 4 #4

Ravenwood/Antioch winner at Houston/White Station loser

Region 4 #6 at Region 3 #3

Collierville at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton winner

Region 3 #7 at Region 4 #2

McGavock at Whitehaven/Cordova loser

Region 4 #7 at Region 3 #2

Germantown at Franklin

Region 3 #6 at Region 4 #3

Ravenwood/Antioch loser at Houston/White Station winner

Region 4 #5 at Region 3 #4

Arlington at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton loser

Region 3 #8 at Region 4 #1

Lebanon at Whitehaven/Cordova winner

I copied this from the Shelby Metro Sportsblog Website. These questions will be answered this up and coming Friday night.

Edited by kwc

Just off of those stats alone it looks like Cordova has a real nice chance at an "upset" however seeing the WH vs WS game I remember that our offense had an "off night" both players and coaches. Honestly if we play the way we played in that one it could be ugly, but I have a strange feeling that Whitehaven brings its A+ Game to Cordova, if for no other reason that Cordova doesn't 'RESPECT DA HAVEN'

White Station is a very good team. Don't be fooled by their overall record. They gave us fits. Cordova isn't ranked #4 in the state's AP poll for nothing. This game is going to be a thriller. We are playing at their place. They want revenge for last year. This game is HUGE!  

Go Tigers!

Edited by kwc

Updated playoff scenarios 10-24

6A - Region 3 vs Region 4

Region 4 #8 at Region 3 #1

Bartlett at Mt. Juliet

Region 3 #5 at Region 4 #4

Ravenwood/Antioch winner at Houston/White Station loser

Region 4 #6 at Region 3 #3

Collierville at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton winner

Region 3 #7 at Region 4 #2

McGavock at Whitehaven/Cordova loser

Region 4 #7 at Region 3 #2

Germantown at Franklin

Region 3 #6 at Region 4 #3

Ravenwood/Antioch loser at Houston/White Station winner

Region 4 #5 at Region 3 #4

Arlington at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton loser

Region 3 #8 at Region 4 #1

Lebanon at Whitehaven/Cordova winner

I copied this from the Shelby Metro Sportsblog Website. These questions will be answered this up and coming Friday night.

Lebanon would have a long ride to make for an L...