Boyd vs The Seachickens

reaction

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We embarrassed them so bad in 13 they all quit

Was that the year they were 9-0 and came to Boyd with their pre-printed Region champ tshirts? The year were their entire fan base was ready to storm the field on 4th and 9 in OT with Boyd behind by 7? The year that TE 86/9 caught a TD on 4th down in OT? The year Boyd went for 2 and made it, winning by a point and winning the Region again? They haven't been heard from since. Believe they are still in shock. That game was top 3 in sons tenure at Boyd. Others were beating wanna be SP three out of four years, and beating Marion when MC was ranked #1 and Boyd #2. Classic game. By the way wonder what ever happened to those ugly green tshirts they didn't get to use? Edited by Buc09

Was that the year they were 9-0 and came to Boyd with their pre-printed Region champ tshirts? The year were their entire fan base was ready to storm the field on 4th and 9 in OT with Boyd behind by 7? The year that TE 86/9 caught a TD on 4th down in OT? The year Boyd went for 2 and made it, winning by a point and winning the Region again? They haven't been heard from since. Believe they are still in shock. That game was top 3 in sons tenure at Boyd. Others were beating wanna be SP three out of four years, and beating Marion when MC was ranked #1 and Boyd #2. Classic game. By the way wonder what ever happened to those ugly green tshirts they didn't get to use?

As I recall....you may have rushed the field....if anyone has access to that tape check it out. 09 was moving and jumping like he was in his 20s.

I tried several times to buy one of those shirts in the parking lot. Offered a guy 30$ too

Boyd should take care of Silverdale. They don't have a good program. I don't think they have ever been very good. Even the year they made it to Grace Christian in the playoffs.

Tell me Bass, what would happen if Silverbells were to win? How would that impact the playoffs? We beat Tyner, Tyner beat Silverbells and SB beats us. Assuming Tyner beats Brainerd we would all have 4-3 region records. Would it go to overall records?

As I recall....you may have rushed the field....if anyone has access to that tape check it out. 09 was moving and jumping like he was in his 20s.

I tried several times to buy one of those shirts in the parking lot. Offered a guy 30$ too

I thought the shirts got buried in the snake pit hole while waiting on another SP return trip? Edited by Buc09