AP Class 1A Top 10 Oct 24 2016

Southtowner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no question about the first three rounds. Pirates are on cruise control.

I agree with you. I typically am very conservative, but the first three rounds won't be close. Greenback will present the biggest challenge since Marion County and then the survivor of that game? Well we all know what would be waiting on us. Edited by TheAmbassador

Shoulda been here!Our AD said go to your side and shut up it aint getting no better!LOL!

I am really looking forward to going to Columbia in the quarterfinals. I just hope they are still winning. 12-0 and "the little old redneck fools" come over to play a little game. That's what one of their fans called us last season. They said we were "little ole redneck fools." I hate to be like Old Pirate, but to play this bunch I will be. It's coming.....

I am really looking forward to going to Columbia in the quarterfinals. I just hope they are still winning. 12-0 and "the little old redneck fools" come over to play a little game. That's what one of their fans called us last season. They said we were "little ole redneck fools." I hate to be like Old Pirate, but to play this bunch I will be. It's coming.....

Hope you beat the Wheels off um.

Hope you beat the Wheels off um.

I like most teams, but the way they acted last season. They didn't realize where they were and the amount of disrespect they showed us. They had a great year. Yayyy... They have no idea about the history of the program they disrespected, much less the consequences.

It's Coming.... Sooner than they hope.

Edited by TheAmbassador