AP Class 1A Top 10 Oct 24 2016

Southtowner

I am really looking forward to going to Columbia in the quarterfinals. I just hope they are still winning. 12-0 and "the little old redneck fools" come over to play a little game. That's what one of their fans called us last season. They said we were "little ole redneck fools." I hate to be like Old Pirate, but to play this bunch I will be. It's coming.....

As I set here reading CoachT-watching Fast and Loud eating cabbage soup!Redneck-✔!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get some things straight. Is CA talking trash to South Pitt? Not that I can recall. Just because one fan said something last year doesn't mean that every one here thinks that as a whole. South Pitt has my respect. After seeing what they did to us just a few years back it would be hard to say that I had no respect for them. But if you think CA is gonna lay down for you guys then you are just plain stupid. Yalls words on here mean nothing. The only thing that matters is what happens on that Friday night. In regards to you Greenback fans, if we do make it to play y'all again, I don't know who will win, but we won't lay down for y'all either. Y'all were lucky last year that CA was very unhealthy when they played y'all and that's all I got to say.

Let's get some things straight. Is CA talking trash to South Pitt? Not that I can recall. Just because one fan said something last year doesn't mean that every one here thinks that as a whole. South Pitt has my respect. After seeing what they did to us just a few years back it would be hard to say that I had no respect for them. But if you think CA is gonna lay down for you guys then you are just plain stupid. Yalls words on here mean nothing. The only thing that matters is what happens on that Friday night. In regards to you Greenback fans, if we do make it to play y'all again, I don't know who will win, but we won't lay down for y'all either. Y'all were lucky last year that CA was very unhealthy when they played y'all and that's all I got to say.

I'm basing my thought on a large group of obnoxious Columbia Academy fans last season. One gentleman reaked of alcohol and told us he had been to our Italian eatery in town and was intoxicated. You not any CA fan has seen what a good SP team is like. I'm not sure how good this team is in 2016, but I guarantee you we aren't anywhere near the young pups you beat down last season. I'm one of the oldest posters on here. I've been posting for awhile and will be posting when you younguns are gone.

I'm basing my thought on a large group of obnoxious Columbia Academy fans last season. One gentleman reaked of alcohol and told us he had been to our Italian eatery in town and was intoxicated. You not any CA fan has seen what a good SP team is like. I'm not sure how good this team is in 2016, but I guarantee you we aren't anywhere near the young pups you beat down last season. I'm one of the oldest posters on here. I've been posting for awhile and will be posting when you younguns are gone.

Yes because SP has noooo obknoxious fans lmbo

Yes because SP has noooo obknoxious fans lmbo

You miss the point. We have plenty of renecks, but we're suppose to, right? That's what your large group of fans said to us. Then to the coach that told us to get the basketballs dribbling. It's coming.... We have had a very good relationship with private schools for years, but the shananigans that took place on our field last season was unacceptable. You can rest assured that when we come to your field this season we won't disrespect it as you did ours.

i don't think we will have to worry about seeing you all but if we do you better be a lot better than you were last year. All you all had last year was the receiver and he got pretty much shut down and that was without our defensive tackle.

Us poor ol rednecks in Greenback wasnt even considered good enough for yalls presence on our campus, according to yall. Heck even our bleachers wernt good enough for your fannies, yall brought brooms and swept them first. Yall were the first to ever say that our field wasnt good enough to play on, and weve had a lot better schools than yall down.. Grace Christian, Catholic, Webb, and South Pitt. Yall need to learn some respect for others.

Us poor ol rednecks in Greenback wasnt even considered good enough for yalls presence on our campus, according to yall. Heck even our bleachers wernt good enough for your fannies, yall brought brooms and swept them first. Yall were the first to ever say that our field wasnt good enough to play on, and weve had a lot better schools than yall down.. Grace Christian, Catholic, Webb, and South Pitt. Yall need to learn some respect for others.

That's what I thought. SP wasn't the only ones to see it.