Cloudland going to 2A?

orngnblk

Have you all made your mind up get?If they send us up the Mtn I would at least like to have some competition.

Thinking about 3a yesterday. Could be in 1a 2a or 3a. They all have their good and bad points. From looking at distance.it looked like you guys and Coalfield were the closest.

OZ is actually 1 mile closer to Cloudland than GB is.LOL!Cfield is 3 miles farther.

Lack of small school's in this area is always gonna be a problem. I about bet Cloudland will stay in  1a. Competeing in the others is not the problem,its finding teams to schedule in the out of region games.

Lack of small school's in this area is always gonna be a problem. I about bet Cloudland will stay in 1a. Competeing in the others is not the problem,its finding teams to schedule in the out of region games.

I'm sure.I dontnthink Loudon and Seq will schedule us again!LOL.I would like to get a turn at William Blount but no way they take a chance on losing to a 1A especially a neighboring 1A with a nice new school😊

I'm sure.I dontnthink Loudon and Seq will schedule us again!LOL.I would like to get a turn at William Blount but no way they take a chance on losing to a 1A especially a neighboring 1A with a nice new school

I'd say the local school's would be in danger of losing a few players. Green Acres is the place to be.

Guess if your getting plastic grass you wont be able to cry about not having the money to travel.

Loudon was wanting it and the County said if you get it no way we don't give to year in and year out state ranked GB!Loudon is on a 15 game losing streak.

By the way I don't pay for the grass but I have to pay for my GAS!That rhymed LOL.Who rattled your cage any way smart guy?☺

Loudon was wanting it and the County said if you get it no way we don't give to year in and year out state ranked GB!Loudon is on a 15 game losing streak.

By the way I don't pay for the grass but I have to pay for my GAS!That rhymed LOL.Who rattled your cage any way smart guy?☺

You got the streak wrong.Loudon is on a 1 game winning streak with the 16-13 win last Friday