Farragut @ Rhea County

ADS1

THE RHEA COUNTY EAGLES HAD A GREAT SEASON. ALOT OF EMOTIONS WERE SHOWN BY SOME KIDS THAT ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE GAME. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ARE THEY SOFT FOR SHOWING NO EMOTIONS OR EMBARRASSING FOR LOOSING THEIR COOL? WHO ARE THEY EMBARRASSING? THE ONES WHO SIT UP IN THE STANDS AND WATCH THEM TAKE A POUNDING WHILE YOU CRITICIZE ERRTHING THEY DO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT? OR BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WANT THEM TO IN A LOSS? ERRBODY DON'T TAKE LOSING WELL. THESE WERE KIDS TRYING TO GET A WIN FOR THEIR SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY AND SEEMS LIKE THE OFFICIATING WENT OVERBOARD. VERY UNFAIR TO CALL IT EMBARRASSING WHEN ALL THEY TRY TO DO IS WIN AND HAVE BEEN WINNING GAMES IN THE SAME WAY THEY LOST BUT ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE.I'M SURE THE KIDS HAVE CALMED DOWN AND REALIZED THAT IT WAS IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT. ADULTS DON'T REALIZE THAT THEY WERE KID'S BEFORE. AND THE ONES THAT DIDN'T HAVE A COMPETITIVE EDGE TO THEM WERE PROBABLY DOING THE SAME THING...SITTING IN THE STANDS CRITICAL OF THAT TYPE OF ATTITUDE THEY WISH THEY HAD.

#LOP GO EAGLES!

#HATE TO LOSE

#YOU MAD

I remember that time I threw a tantrum when I was younger in a baseball game, and boy did my dad let me have it afterwards. I wish I could've said to him, "But its just my love of the game that I acted that way daddy". Lol I was 13 years old. Sorry PA, but I can't agree with you on this one. There's absolutely no excuse for a kid to act the way he did. I would be embarrassed as he&* if my kid acted that way. You have to teach kids at an early age that sometimes life just doesn't go the way you want it to. As my dad would say "Suck it up, grab your nu^& & lick your lips & get on with it". Lol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that time I threw a tantrum when I was younger in a baseball game, and boy did my dad let me have it afterwards. I wish I could've said to him, "But its just my love of the game that I acted that way daddy". Lol I was 13 years old. Sorry PA, but I can't agree with you on this one. There's absolutely no excuse for a kid to act the way he did. I would be embarrassed as he&* if my kid acted that way. You have to teach kids at an early age that sometimes life just doesn't go the way you want it to. As my dad would say "Suck it up, grab your nu^& & lick your lips & get on with it". Lol

YOU PROVED MY POINT. MAY NOT HAVE BEEN AS BAAD BUT YOU STILL THREW A TANTRUM AND GOT REPREMANDED AFTERWARDS.WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BEFORE YOUR TANTRUM TO PREVENT YOU FROM HAVING ONE? IT HAPPENS...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to build up our team. We can run. We're finally getting to where we can throw a little. Our D-line and LB Corp are good. I'm still praying that our db's will continue to get better. Two picks last week.

Farragut is a really good team, and I have to be honest... I think that the winner of this game will be playing in the state championship game.

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

Looking back, I was right...

Although it wasn't our best team in the last four years - this class had the best shot at state. The only thing that stopped them was 400 yards in penalties.

That was coaches fault. Coach kids to focus that anger. This team, as the last two before, was fundamentally sound... just very emotional.

• 8 months later...