Farragut @ Rhea County

ADS1

I'm not going to build up our team. We can run. We're finally getting to where we can throw a little. Our D-line and LB Corp are good. I'm still praying that our db's will continue to get better. Two picks last week.

Farragut is a really good team, and I have to be honest... I think that the winner of this game will be playing in the state championship game.

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to build up our team. We can run. We're finally getting to where we can throw a little. Our D-line and LB Corp are good. I'm still praying that our db's will continue to get better. Two picks last week.

Farragut is a really good team, and I have to be honest... I think that the winner of this game will be playing in the state championship game.

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU AND DA GUTTS ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE EAST?

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

I think there were two picks by Suttles and an interception by Cooley with some yardage.  That's what the paper says.  lets hope the defense continues to improve.

The Golden Eagles turned both Suttles’ picks into second quarter touchdowns.  Suttles halted a Panther drive at midfield with an acrobatic grab before tumbling out of bounds midway through the period.  He later foiled another Lenoir City march with a diving catch at the Eagle seven.

“At first, I didn’t think the refs were going to give me that second pick, but I knew I had caught it clean,†Suttles said while soaking up post game plaudits.  In addition to the key interceptions, Suttles led the Eagle defense with eight tackles.

Reece Cooley’s 25-yard return of a fourth period interception on an ill-advised flanker reverse pass cost Lenoir City its third turnover of the night.

Also playing well for the Golden Eagle defense were Brady Rice, Christian Simon and Davis, who finished with five tackles each.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan