TC. Will be back.

Ole3putt

Nothing but respect for TC 3putt, and I don't doubt that you'll be back sooner than late...tradition!

with coach that runs the wing t like we all ways have we will be back had 3 seniors this year got 11 next year all skilled positions be ready at least we don't cheat like marion co and southpittsburg burg getting kids from Alabama the i.team caught them on channel 4 and talked to a coach from there said its been going on for over 20 years need to ne banned for a couple years

with coach that runs the wing t like we all ways have we will be back had 3 seniors this year got 11 next year all skilled positions be ready at least we don't cheat like marion co and southpittsburg burg getting kids from Alabama the i.team caught them on channel 4 and talked to a coach from there said its been going on for over 20 years need to ne banned for a couple years

Why ban them? it makes it hurt even worse if they have to cheat just to get beat by the Jackets  :mrgreen: (seriously though, how old are these cheating allegations?)

a coach from louiville ky not a gas stealer like we had he runs the wing t like we have all ways won the champion ships with get ready put there for us we have basically all starters back going to kick some butt were in 2 a now

Louisville???? Same conference, different state ole Ballzy. Try Georgia Tech! And go catch up on some film from the 2005 season. TC ran very little wing-t plays. (although our spread had some blocking similarities to the T.)

Any word on the remaining the last spot on the schedule?

Last I heard TC will play:

Lebanon

Whitwell

Friendship

Gordonsville

The Region Games

Westmoreland

H2O-town

Jackson Co.

Cascade

East Roberson

That's only 9. Would love to see either Smith or Macon Co.

I think it should be a given every year that TC, Westmoreland, Smith Co. Macon Co. and Gordonsville all play each other. 

Why ban them? it makes it hurt even worse if they have to cheat just to get beat by the Jackets :mrgreen: (seriously though, how old are these cheating allegations?)

Louisville???? Same conference, different state ole Ballzy. Try Georgia Tech! And go catch up on some film from the 2005 season. TC ran very little wing-t plays. (although our spread had some blocking similarities to the T.)

that was more of a power run game spread with a single back with a good passing game and a very good and athletic QB