Who takes over at Siegel?

purple75gold

I wouldn't be surprised to see Shad apply for a midget league opening to get out of that mess down there after thirty players quit the team. That set a persistence on that program and may have stained it for years to come. How could anyone in their right mind worth a flip want to coach there now after something like that has happened. That is proof in the pudding that the inmates want to run the prison and not the warden. I hate to be so critical but that made WB look like the laughing stock of the entire whole state regarding high school football. I feel so sorry for the kids that did the right thing and went on to play Oakland and for the rest of  them and their parents are nothing but a cancer or dead weight. If he stays I would never allow anyone of those players back and I wouldn't allow anyone of them to play another sport at that school. That was so disgusting to see as a fan of all the schools in Blount County.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Shad apply for a midget league opening to get out of that mess down there after thirty players quit the team. That set a persistence on that program and may have stained it for years to come. How could anyone in their right mind worth a flip want to coach there now after something like that has happened. That is proof in the pudding that the inmates want to run the prison and not the warden. I hate to be so critical but that made WB look like the laughing stock of the entire whole state regarding high school football. I feel so sorry for the kids that did the right thing and went on to play Oakland and for the rest of  them and their parents are nothing but a cancer or dead weight. If he stays I would never allow anyone of those players back and I wouldn't allow anyone of them to play another sport at that school. That was so disgusting to see as a fan of all the schools in Blount County.

what happened? tell me about the quitting situation

what happened? tell me about the quitting situation

I really don't know the whole story but I do know that WB in it's 37 years of existence has a losing record mainly because you can only teach a dog so many tricks and between the interference of parents and players not willing to go the extra mile you get what you get. It was so hard to watch a film of the Oakland game and to see a friend of mines kid just take a beating.If Shad does come back I hope he won't allow any of the quitters back on the team if it means losing every game 100-0. I would teach those  people a lesson.

I really don't know the whole story but I do know that WB in it's 37 years of existence has a losing record mainly because you can only teach a dog so many tricks and between the interference of parents and players not willing to go the extra mile you get what you get. It was so hard to watch a film of the Oakland game and to see a friend of mines kid just take a beating.If Shad does come back I hope he won't allow any of the quitters back on the team if it means losing every game 100-0. I would teach those  people a lesson.

How sad! Proud of the kids who stuck it out! Can't even imagine!!

• 2 weeks later...

WB a tough place to win

• 3 weeks later...