TSSAA Regional meeting votes

footballfan24

Noticed TSSAA had some proposals they voted on. Does anyone know exactly what each proposal was?

Proposal 1 - 193 For and 149 Against

Proposal 2 - 227 For and 77 Against

Proposal 3 - 156 For and 186 Against

Proposal 4 - 263 For and 87 Against

Proposal 5 - 126 For and 208 Against

Proposal 6 - 105 For and 239 Against

Proposal 7 - 258 For and 85 Against

I've got the itenirary from the meeting in front of me, i don't want to type out the whole thing but i will give you a summary

1. this one was a proposed change to the sports calendar that allowed coaches to work with students in their school on non-school teams during the off-season

2. this was a proposed change that would remove the requirement for a head coach in football, baseball, basketball, softball, and track to be school employees. 

3. this was a proposal that would allow a team that had to forfeit post season or tournament games due to an ineligible player to be replaced by the team that they beat in the tournament. 

4. this was a proposal to allow alumni games against current players to be held during the first week of practice and to count as scrimmages. 

5. was to add more seats to the board of control and legislative council that would be filled by Directors of Schools.

6.  this was a proposal to either combine enrollments or add a multiplier for classification to schools that co-op in sports 

7. this was a proposal that if a public or charter school students co-ops with a private school for athletics then they must pay tuition and abide by all financial aid rules.