Rhea County Off-season

kamerb

If they keep to the same rotation it will be at home, but I will check on that.

Yeah thats the reason i ask cause sometimes after a classification/ region realignment the rotation will change due to scheduling conflicts. I remember we ended up playing Soddy 2 years in row at home last time we changed regions.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for teams to fill weeks 2, 8, and 11

Glad to see Bradley and Cleveland on the schedule, would love for us to pick up Ooltewah to keep that rivalry going. Also I'm sure most will disagree (because they are smaller schools) but I wouldn't mind seeing either Bledsoe or Meigs Co on the schedule. I know how that sounds but it should make for a great enviroment because most all of us have relatives, friends, co-workers etc in one or both places including both coaching staffs. The game wouldnt mean much on region or state level but would be big in both communities. Just a thought.

I personally would love to see a gritty matchup with Meigs Co. I think it would be great for their school if 1500+ RC fans converged on their field. My sources tell me Meigs hasn't answered the phone in the past.

Yeah meigs would be a very short road. I'm not sure, but I think their schedule is set for next year. I have seen Bledsoe's schedules and it is set.

It might be another case we will have to go out of state again to find a game. I hope we can get 3 more games this side of Nashville but we will see.

Current scheduled teams: Cleveland (opener), Bradley Central, McMinn County (99% sure), Knox Catholic*, Soddy-Daisy*, Walker Valley*, and Lenoir City*. Not sure when the region games are scheduled for, but I do know that Cleveland is the opener, and Bradley Central is somewhere around Week 5 or 6 and that they are both probably at home. We are still looking for teams to fill Week 2, 8, and 11.

Edited by kamerb