OAK RIDGE Lady Wildcats 2016 - 17

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The Lady Wildcats returned to the District 3-AAA wars tonight. Oak Ridge powered to a 104 - 19 victory of the Karns Lady Beavers. Jada Guinn led the attack with 28 points.

The win was number 20 in a row against Karns dating back 10 years. 104 points is the 11th time the Lady Cardinal and Gray have scored over 100 points.

Stats from David Clary, Voice of the Wildcats.

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

The Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat basketball team has started a Twitter page and are encouraging fans to follow them. At first, they wanted 50 followers by the time school started on Monday but they blew right past that number, I am jealous of them because I only have 3 followers LOL.

Go to Twitter and look for ORHSLadyWildcatBB@Add to dictionary

Remember...Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney is scheduled to be at ORHS arena Tuesday night to watch Tee play. Maybe Guinn and Dowdell will catch his eye and he will tell the Lady Tiger basketball coach about them

Oak Ridge pressing up 50 is embarassing. That's coming from a referee. Continuing to score with your subs is fine, but she could drop out of the press at halftime. Nothing can be said to change my mind on that either. It's classless and embarassing for a community that witnessed Jill Prudden's style and grace on the sideline.

Oak Ridge pressing up 50 is embarassing. That's coming from a referee. Continuing to score with your subs is fine, but she could drop out of the press at halftime. Nothing can be said to change my mind on that either. It's classless and embarassing for a community that witnessed Jill Prudden's style and grace on the sideline.

I could be way off base but didn't Jill continue to press with her subs in as well? I know OR put up some huge points on many teams. I believe they put up way over 100 points against Greeneville in a sub state game.

Oh well, I love Coach Green's for turning around the Lady Wildcats program.