District 1-A

THE KING

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you fellow sophisticants see this playing out? Who are the clear cut favorites? and who will struggle?

When should Benfield be back? If he makes it back and is healthy Cloudland is going to be dang good! Y'all had a kid transfer in this summer but decided to go elsewhere who could ball as well. We will struggle to find offense on the creek. Kyler is our only real scoring threat. NG lost a lot don't see them being a real threat at the top. Not sure about UH and SG.

When should Benfield be back? If he makes it back and is healthy Cloudland is going to be dang good! Y'all had a kid transfer in this summer but decided to go elsewhere who could ball as well. We will struggle to find offense on the creek. Kyler is our only real scoring threat. NG lost a lot don't see them being a real threat at the top. Not sure about UH and SG.

We beat west greene by 9 points last night without Benfield or Vines.  I think Vines is out with some kind of heart condition.  You'll have to ask 91 when Preston will be back.  I'd say by Christmas tourney's would be a good guess. 

We beat west greene by 9 points last night without Benfield or Vines. I think Vines is out with some kind of heart condition. You'll have to ask 91 when Preston will be back. I'd say by Christmas tourney's would be a good guess.

Cloudland would be my favorite. Hampton should be solid, but lost a lot. East dominated us, we travel to Washburn tonight.

I'm betting Cloudland will be a tuff out....Harriman or Grace will be a HUGE obstacle to get around to get to state for a 4th time in a row for Hampton or Cloudland.

I'm not so sure Cosby won't be a stout challenge come regionals.

Watched Hampton play a very very good Gate City team...HHS shot lights out in the 1st but GC was too strong...This team gotta shoot solid for 4 qtrs and the combo of Lyons & Crumley must control the boards for them to get to state.