District 1-A

THE KING

You can post on here with us, gunner. You can even bring that alpha male sn2016 with ya :)

That's funny. I don't even think he knows who I am. Only met him one time. Not sure about SN basketball or how good they are. So I don't really have a lot of smack too talk on here. North play any Carter county schools? I am pretty sure they play HV. Edited by Gunner0331

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North played Hampton in the Hardee's classic recently. I didn't go to the game, just read the score was 82-29 in favor of Hampton.

Gees.Lol. I guess North is not big into basketball then. I think they have always focused more on Football and baseball. Guess I will be back on the football thread next year around spring.

Gees.Lol. I guess North is not big into basketball then. I think they have always focused more on Football and baseball. Guess I will be back on the football thread next year around spring.

Hang it here with us Gunner. Not as many people post on the basketball threads. North is a different conference though 2A, but you are welcome anytime.

Hampton finished the Hardee's Classic with a 2-1 record (Lost to Unicoi by 9 in the first game and defeated Volunteer by around 9 in the last game of the tournament)  Unicoi went on to win the tournament for their fifth time. The paper said they are now tied with David Crockett for the most times winning the Classic.

It is early in the season. Hampton is currently 3-2 . Any news on any other teams from the conference from anyone?

Hang it here with us Gunner. Not as many people post on the basketball threads. North is a different conference though 2A, but you are welcome anytime.

Hampton finished the Hardee's Classic with a 2-1 record (Lost to Unicoi by 9 in the first game and defeated Volunteer by around 9 in the last game of the tournament) Unicoi went on to win the tournament for their fifth time. The paper said they are now tied with David Crockett for the most times winning the Classic.

It is early in the season. Hampton is currently 3-2 . Any news on any other teams from the conference from anyone?

Unaka only has wins over Washburn and KACHEA. We don't have any size at all and it's hurt us. Cloudland looks like their missing Benfield and Vines pretty bad.

We are, creeker. We've played some teams that would be hard to beat even at full strength

yeah your alls schedule hasn't helped, but down the road the experience of playing those teams will. Especially if you get healthy. Any one from South Greene On here? is their schedule right? No wins so far but they have played a gauntlet. Elizabethton, science hill, Tennessee high a trip to the Bahamas and science hill again. Edited by creekerballer