2017 1A Favorites?

AllRegion

I still say Dresden wins region. The falcons are still very young and will get better as season goes on. LC plays Dresden early in the season at Dresden.So Dresden will have the advantage but the falcons might just get them in the playoffs. Dresden and LC will play twice this season. They will finish one and two in region. South Fulton, Humboldt and West Carroll will battle for the other two playoff spots.

Should be interesting with Dresden this year. New coach and loss of a bunch of seniors. Rumor out of D town is coach Rang was going to give promising freshman a shot at starting QB position. T Jones is slated as starter right now but IMO he needs to be playmaker all over the field. Very talented kid as receiver or RB. 

I still say Dresden wins region. The falcons are still very young and will get better as season goes on. LC plays Dresden early in the season at Dresden.So Dresden will have the advantage but the falcons might just get them in the playoffs. Dresden and LC will play twice this season. They will finish one and two in region. South Fulton, Humboldt and West Carroll will battle for the other two playoff spots.

Unless Region 8 has some surprises, Lake County will play Dresden in the Quarterfinals.  Humboldt could sneak up on some folks though.  

Im going with Lake Co to win the region .I know we lost a couple starting linemen to Lewis Co I was counting on but going to play for his Uncle ,Coach Sharp. There mom moved so  that's the way it goes

Wow!  That is tough especially losing linemen.

You guys have a great chance!