2017 1A Favorites?

AllRegion

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

I don't know about hands down. 

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all other than Dresden were the only team to give GB a scare last year and you return practically the whole team.So yes hands down!

I agree.  Hands down.

And another thing - yall need to get a profile pic. Yall look like twins.

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Yeah, but I sense a let down coming on.  The SP monkey will be waiting!

Coalfield returns almost the entire team. SP lost a whole lot more than Coalfield. On paper, Coalfield is probably a 2-3 TD favorite. SP has a good staff and will have the team prepared IF that matchup were to happen in the semifinals. Too many other things in front of both teams right now though. 

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

You know what I'm talking about,  we haven't ever been able to beat those Pirates!  It's hard to break those barriers.

First time for everything. If we are fortunate enough to make it to a semifinal game at Coalfield on Thanksgiving weekend I just hope we can keep it competitive and give ourself a chance. The 2017 Coalfield team is exactly like the ones in 2013 and 2014. They should be in Cookeville. It's theirs for the taking. The other real players in the east don't have near as much returning. 

5 hours ago, rtl112 said:

You know what I'm talking about,  we haven't ever been able to beat those Pirates!  It's hard to break those barriers.

We will take all the help we can get.  Grider might even bring that dog back if it will help should we make it up there.