Chattanooga area boys 2016-17

FootballFan51

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGowan has done ok but I agree Cleveland should be much better and go further in the tournament. The new AD David Turner was at Copper Basin before he came to Cleveland and he had an Assistant Principal at Basin Coach Kidd that I think lives in Cleveland and I have watched him over the past ten years and I never witnessed a coach beat so many team with less talent. I don't think he would coach again because like I said he is in administration, but he could be incredible with Clevelands talent. If McGowan was to leave or ask to leave go get Kidd.

McGowan has done ok but I agree Cleveland should be much better and go further in the tournament. The new AD David Turner was at Copper Basin before he came to Cleveland and he had an Assistant Principal at Basin Coach Kidd that I think lives in Cleveland and I have watched him over the past ten years and I never witnessed a coach beat so many team with less talent. I don't think he would coach again because like I said he is in administration, but he could be incredible with Clevelands talent. If McGowan was to leave or ask to leave go get Kidd.

I think Cleveland's next coach is already on the staff. It would be a failure if this teams fails to make state.

Wow! Seems like your drank the blue and white kool-aid. 12-14 kids that could start at most high schools????? Goodness, maybe they should farm some of them out because you can't play but 5 at a time.. They haven't won a district championship in at least the past three years. Maybe this is their year. We (Walker Valley) gave them more than they wanted last night and should beat them at our place. 

Wow! Seems like your drank the blue and white kool-aid. 12-14 kids that could start at most high schools????? Goodness, maybe they should farm some of them out because you can't play but 5 at a time.. They haven't won a district championship in at least the past three years. Maybe this is their year. We (Walker Valley) gave them more than they wanted last night and should beat them at our place.

LOL - I am far from a Cleveland fan. I try to be very unbiased on here.

I think Cleveland probably has 10 players better than Bradley's 2nd best player & maybe more. Bradley will probably finish in top half of District.

Walker Valley is a really good team & I was impressed with a couple of new guys who didn't play (much) last year. My prediction before the game was that WV would keep it close til half & pull away in 2nd half. It was tied at half. After #10 got his 4th foul early in 3rd, CHS did pull away.

It would be fine with me if WV beat Cleveland next time, but I just don't see CHS losing a district game the next 2-3 years. Just too much talent. I hope I am wrong, but won't be surprised if they don't lose a district game for a while.