Chattanooga area boys 2016-17

FootballFan51

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Seems like your drank the blue and white kool-aid. 12-14 kids that could start at most high schools????? Goodness, maybe they should farm some of them out because you can't play but 5 at a time.. They haven't won a district championship in at least the past three years. Maybe this is their year. We (Walker Valley) gave them more than they wanted last night and should beat them at our place.

Haven't seen Cleveland play but we played WV this past Thursday in Charleston and won(58-54). Close game all the way to the end but "Rams" defense and 3- point shooting was difference! Not bad for AA vs. AAA Edited by TynerRamFan

Tyner and Brainerd two best teams...very interesting game last night with Hixson and Red Bank

It was, I didn't even catch that they took 2 points off the scoreboard during halftime until my son came out of the locker room afterwards and told me. I knew that they wouldn't  change it though because, Hixson would have played the last minute different had they known the score. It was a good game and I was proud of the way our guys came back after being down 18 early in the 3rd and a proud dad as my son hit 4 3's and 14 points in that 3rd quarter! :) In fairness to the scoring, the lady who normally does our books was not there but it was our home team scoreboard operator and back up score keeper!

It was, I didn't even catch that they took 2 points off the scoreboard during halftime until my son came out of the locker room afterwards and told me. I knew that they wouldn't  change it though because, Hixson would have played the last minute different had they known the score. It was a good game and I was proud of the way our guys came back after being down 18 early in the 3rd and a proud dad as my son hit 4 3's and 14 points in that 3rd quarter! :) In fairness to the scoring, the lady who normally does our books was not there but it was our home team scoreboard operator and back up score keeper!

thanks for posting..keep playing hard

Anyone that would say Cleveland has had state championship level talent is blind, stupid, or both. Did you watch Memphis East play Hamilton Heights on TV the other night?

Nobody on this thread said Cleveland had State Championship level talent.

I said they had too much talent not to win District & Region Championships the last couple of years. That is a loooong way from a State Championship.

Might want to work on your reading comprehension before you call people names, because you seem to have 3 fingers pointing back to you on this one.