2017 Huntingdon Mustangs

footballover

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wish Huntingdon would go back to the double-wing under center. Still have some single-wing packages but mainly stay under center. 

First time poster by the way. Possibly seeing lots more of me.

Any offense with a wing...Single wing, Double Wing, Wing T makes me......

hurl_cam.gif

Disclaimer:  Even though some are good if you have the players.

Edited by riverrat106

I'm not certain how the line will be, but I expect next year's offense to look a lot like 2012. Maybe not as potent. Pearson and mebane will probably have similar usage to Warbritton and Hilliard. Not sure we will get the same production. I personally think it all comes down to the offensive line. Should be exciting to watch nonetheless

• 8 months later...

Mustangs looked good against a larger (3A Covington) team Friday night at Bethel. Let's hope the carpet gets finished soon so the boys have time to practice on It before McKenzie game Week 1. Tough non region schedule this year. McKenzie Waverly Camden and Milan. Got to beat WC this year!

2 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Mustangs looked good against a larger (3A Covington) team Friday night at Bethel. Let's hope the carpet gets finished soon so the boys have time to practice on It before McKenzie game Week 1. Tough non region schedule this year. McKenzie Waverly Camden and Milan. Got to beat WC this year!

Waverly will be a good test for you. We scrimmaged them last Thursday. They have playmakers on offense but not sure about them defensively. We were able to move the ball on them with our first team, however, Union City seemed to struggle. 

Yall look to have a pretty good schedule. Stay healthy my friend.