Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

White House Football

• Please log in to reply
    39 replies to this topic

#1 bigdawgtn

bigdawgtn

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it time for a change in coaching? I know Porter had his run back in the day but the product he has been putting on the field the last few years is mediocre at best.

#2 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it time for a change in coaching? I know Porter had his run back in the day but the product he has been putting on the field the last few years is mediocre at best.

You have got to be kidding me right? Dismiss Jeff Porter? You may as well have no BDP altogether if that's the case. Unreal!

#3 bigdawgtn

bigdawgtn

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

i was just asking for opinions. That program has been on the decline for a while now. Not taking away his accomplishments as a coach by no means.

#4 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

i was just asking for opinions. That program has been on the decline for a while now. Not taking away his accomplishments as a coach by no means.

When WHH was built of course some of White House's talent and wins were going to go away.

#5 bigdawgtn

bigdawgtn

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

must have lost all of it because that coach at heritage is really building that program.

#6 buckeyeball

buckeyeball

Competitor

• Members
    • 395 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

You have got to be kidding me right? Dismiss Jeff Porter? You may as well have no BDP altogether if that's the case. Unreal!

He's not the first in White House to ask that question.

#7 bigdawgtn

bigdawgtn

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

He's not the first in White House to ask that question.

not from white house just looking at coaches that have been with the same programs for years and declining. I am sure there is alot of questioning going on there

#8 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

must have lost all of it because that coach at heritage is really building that program.

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

#9 FIREBIRD80

FIREBIRD80

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,517 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

The coach at Heritage is Hunter Hicks and they didn't go to the playoffs this year, finished 4-6 overall and lost 5 of the last 6 games, which was his first as the head coach. Before that Pat Brown was the head coach and in his last season they reached the quarterfinals. It wasn't the same coach.

This same guy who said Pearl-Cohn haven't played anybody!!!

#10 bigdawgtn

bigdawgtn

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 71 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

This same guy who said Pearl-Cohn haven't played anybody!!!

i said your region was not very good..and the region your paired with in the playoffs is worse. Thats a fact any way you wanna look at it. Go put a boat load of points this friday and dominate that game and prove your hype. If you do I will say your better than i thought but your region was still a cupcake

Spirit Style Chooser: