Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Franklin County

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 rebelboy121

rebelboy121

Challenger

• Members
    • 574 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Welcome to District 9A with losses to Community and Moore County.

#2 FCRebel22

FCRebel22

Trainer

• Members
    • 122 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Welcome to District 9A with losses to Community and Moore County.

Wouldn't weigh too much in those games for Franklin Co. FC is young and couldn't buy a bucket but I think they will improve as the season goes on. I was very impressed with both Community and Moore Co girls. They both played under control on offense and looked very displined on the defensive side. However, the boys were a different story as FC controlled the games very early and coasted. But Community has a nice big that I thought they didn't feed enough to go with some nice players around him. And Moore Co is extremely young with talent and a very bright future ahead of them

#3 rebelboy121

rebelboy121

Challenger

• Members
    • 574 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

FC would not finish in the top 3 in that single A district.

#4 FCRebel22

FCRebel22

Trainer

• Members
    • 122 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

FC would not finish in the top 3 in that single A district.

Agree. Which why I have them finishing last in 8AAA. But then the top team in 9A would struggle to be a top team in 8AAA. However, the top A for girls would have a much better chance than the boys teams at finishing in the top 3 in AAA. The point is a top Single A team has a much better chance to win, or in this case to dominate a bottom AAA team. I don't know which teams are the top for this year, but based on last year I highly doubt that a good Moore County girls team would beat last years Lawrence Co team. And I feel the odds are worse that last years Huntland boys beats either Lawrence Co or Columbia. But they did beat Coffe Co and no one in 8AAA was really surprised.

#5 rebelboy121

rebelboy121

Challenger

• Members
    • 574 posts

Posted A week ago

Check the record of your districts teams vs District 9A the last few years.  Its not good.

Spirit Style Chooser: