Farragut VS Independence 5A State Title Game

SweetScience

YEP HE NEVER QUITS BUT HE WILL BE GASED CHASING DEM INDY STUDS.

I think it will be closer than expected. Farragut won't go easy. Indy while still really good just doesn't seem to be as dominant as they were last year. Still good enough to eek out wins, though. Last year their games were never in question for the most part. Gutts are gonna give em a game I think.

They had 5A numbers 4 years ago. By the time they started playing in 5A their numbers were well into the 6A level. Same for Centennial. Just got lucky on the timing of when the TSSAA did classifications

No? Farragut was 6A in 2013-14 and 2014-15 with over 1700 students. They redid the enrollments and started the new 32 6A mumbo, dropping Farragut to 5A in 2015-16 and 2016-17.

2014 numbers had Farragut at 1685. 3 schools also in 5A had more students. I guess if what you mean is when TSSAA went to the whole 32 6A teams things and Farragut having less than those schools made them 6A, but they stayed 5A due to the fact that they weren't in the top 32, then yeah I guess Farragut had 6A numbers but stayed 5A because of the new TSSAA alignments. I guess you can blame the "super 32" for Farragut being 5A, but it's not because they took enrollments from 2012 to make Farragut 5A in 2016. Farragut's number for 2017-2021 is 1734. A whopping increase of 49 students. There's 15 schools that would be in the new 6A with less students than Farragut. Remember though, they are increasing 6A from 32 to roughly 49 or 50 schools (that's 17 or 18). It wasn't luck of the enrollment draw, it was TSSAA changing the format.

You're making it sound like Farragut had a 1500 enrollment in 2012 to go to 5A then jumped up to 1900 student's and never moved up because they change it every 4 years. You're forgetting that they re-evaluate enrollments every 2 years too to move some schools up or down. It was the big change of Super 32 for 15-16 16-17, instead of having all classes split evenly.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

If its close at halftime then look for Farragut to pull it out. They are a really good second half team. They are well conditioned and have made great halftime adjustments throughout the playoffs. I agree that Cooper Hardin is entertaining to watch, he is just a just an excellent ball player. Go Admirals!!!

If its close at halftime then look for Farragut to pull it out. They are a really good second half team. They are well conditioned and have made great halftime adjustments throughout the playoffs. I agree that Cooper Hardin is entertaining to watch, he is just a just an excellent ball player. Go Admirals!!!

I take it you have not seen Indy with this statement