Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

• Please log in to reply
    1098 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,773 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I went ahead and created you guys a website. That Richardson boy is a real good runner. Those tacklers better get real strong this week so they can take him. That White man already knows that Mathis mans offence secrets since they played last year. You think im joking but im not.
    My name is ROY!

#2 TNFootball2008

TNFootball2008

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

3rd times a charm.
    MC wins.

#3 TheAmbassador

TheAmbassador

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 16,169 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Marion County beats Trezevant this year. An unhealthy Richardson spells trouble for Trezevant. Marion County by 7 for the gold ball.

Posted Image

#4 Lacesout

Lacesout

Challenger

• Members
    • 519 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

No offense to trezevant because they have a great team but Marion wins this year.

#5 Havengrad04

Havengrad04

Contender

• Members
    • 928 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

So it's already over for Trez huh! Intrusting

#6 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,591 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Marion County beats Trezevant this year. An unhealthy Richardson spells trouble for Trezevant. Marion County by 7 for the gold ball.

If Richardson can't carry it for 30 times then I agree!Marion wins a CLOSE one.

#7 willie2888

willie2888

Competitor

• Members
    • 490 posts

Posted A week ago

I'm glad we are back in the underdog role again. I guess everyone still thinks that Trezevant is a one man team. Its hard to beat a champion. Shock the world again is all I can say. We will start off the Memphis sweep Dec 3. Its Memphis vs the state baby it dont get no better than that.

Edited by willie2888, A week ago.

Us Against The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 PurplePower68

PurplePower68

Champion

• Members
    • 2,282 posts

Posted A week ago

I'm glad we are back in the underdog role again. I guess everyone still thinks that Trezevant is a one man team. Its hard to beat a champion. Shock the world again is all I can say. We will start off the Memphis sweep Dec 3. Its Memphis vs the state baby it dont get no better than that.

Underdog???? Haha.... my teeth just fell outta my mouth

State Champions  (2A)  1990 & 1992  (3A)  1994 & 1995

State Runner Up   (1A)  1982 & 1984  (2A)  2014, 2015, 2016

#9 willie2888

willie2888

Competitor

• Members
    • 490 posts

Posted A week ago

Underdog???? Haha.... my teeth just fell outta my mouth

I'm just going by the early post on here. I guess a hurt Richardson makes us beatable and if anyone can do it why not Marion. We are the champion underdogs in this match-up according to the sports prognosticators. 

Us Against The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 TheTruthPrevails

TheTruthPrevails

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,337 posts

Posted A week ago

I'm just going by the early post on here. I guess a hurt Richardson makes us beatable and if anyone can do it why not Marion. We are the champion underdogs in this match-up according to the sports prognosticators.

I will say if Ricbardson doesnt play that it makes Trezevant vunerable, there is that a little better? Marion is banged up after last night also, but we dont have a 4 star, top five back in the country on our team. Surely you can see why people are saying that. T-high will still bring a fine football team to Cookeville. It will be a great game either way, just gives Marion a little hope.
    The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are TRUTHFUL!!

Show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser. -Vince Lombardi

Spirit Style Chooser: