Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Not disrespecting a pretty good Whitehave team, but I said early this year after watching the Kickoff Classic and a couple games that Oakland was going to be a tough tough team to beat, I think you can say that tonight's game was probably the championship game. Yes they still have to face a tough Whitehaven team, but I would bet that even the Red Rebels would say that Oakland is playing ball on another level at this point and time. Picking Oakland to win it by 3 scores or more 

3 scores or more huh?...

:hungry: 

This will be fun, athletes all over the field and WH has been known to play some pretty darn good defense over the years as well. I look for this game to be a defensive battle.....

Having said that it will be fun watching Oakland beat WH out of the Wing-T!

Oh yeah almost forgot, Oakland has the coaching advantage too.....lol

Are you serious dude that's WhiteHaven they play the best talent in the State mainly in Memphis not just 2 teams from the east side of the state. matter of fact I never even heard of Oakland. 3 scores remember that don't choke on your own words

I don't know anything about a 3 score prediction but some history on Oakland Football. 5 Final appearances, 3 Gold Balls. '84, '98, '08. Should be a great game. Lots of speed for both teams.

Welp eye thaink tha biggust qwestun eye haiv wood bee....Aftur we hurd all weak abowt Okelund liftin' evur wait, practuss, thainkin' abowt Mairvul etc....Did thay practuss two winn 14 gaimes orr 15...???...And weal thay bee abull two git baick upp and focuss on WH...???..... :popcorneater:

Eye juis hop wi cin keip it clous Starz... Lass eye hurd thay awreadi wun tha state tidal aginst y'all las nite and weer jus gouing tew Cookevegas tew pik up ouer silvur bawl...Intristing...

Edited by Havengrad04