Greeneville 2017 Schedule?

DevilMan03

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Devils are still ducking competition so they can be lowly teams by 70 smh! Come on down to Middle TN and get some of the boro.

Out of region schedule is 3 6a teams in Dobyns-Bennett (over twice the size of Greeneville and beat Smyrna last year) Science Hill (over twice the size of Greeneville and beat Siegal last year), and Morristown West (old imac rival that still play every year and 5a quarter finalist last year) and a 12-2 Pisgah team outside of Asheville who made it to the quarter finals in North Carolina. I don't see us beating any of those teams by 70.

You want us to schedule Oakland? Is that what your getting at? Outside of Oakland last year the other boro teams were on the same scale as DB or Science Hill.....

Edited by Swipes

Out of region schedule is 3 6a teams in Dobyns-Bennett (over twice the size of Greeneville and beat Smyrna last year) Science Hill (over twice the size of Greeneville and beat Siegal last year), and Morristown West (old imac rival that still play every year and 5a quarter finalist last year) and a 12-2 Pisgah team outside of Asheville who made it to the quarter finals in North Carolina. I don't see us beating any of those teams by 70.

You want us to schedule Oakland? Is that what your getting at? Outside of Oakland last year the other boro teams were on the same scale as DB or Science Hill.....

Your all over it.If the Devils were to play a school smaller on a scale compared to how much bigger DB and SH are to Greeneville, that school would have to be smaller then the DB band .That says something both ways I guess