Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

He'd meet Jabril or Aubrey on one of his little scrambles, and next thing he would know is that you would be reviving him from that viscous hit he took.

I hope his helmet doesn't get knocked off in the process.

And guess what if did somehow happen (it wouldn't), A 4 star comes in and replaces him haha so have at it

And guess what if did somehow happen (it wouldn't), A 4 star comes in and replaces him haha so have at it

And the replacement would get knocked into next week as well. Not to mention that we would probably pick your guy off a couple of times in the game.

It wouldn't be a pretty sight.

IDC bc at the end of the day BA would beat Whitehaven and the rest of the state outside Memphis knows it as well. Have fun living in Memphis ✌ï¸ï¸

Whitehaven would beat the snot out of BA. There would be no snot left in any of them. It would be quite brutal. Tell the women and children to look away.

Whitehaven would beat them at the 'end of the day', at the 'beginning of the day', during the siesta period even. We'd just give them the beat-down of their life.

Brutal. A BRUTAL MEMPHIS STYLE BEATING. Whitehaven would just 'whoop that trick'.

<I'm on my phone ... BHS, could you please add a visual aid to help our BA, jock strip ridin', rear-end sniffin' friend. I'd be much ablidged.>

Edited by kwc

Lol man idc to argue this anymore bc ignorant People like you don't under but everyone outside Memphis knows who's better. I'm not wasting my time arguing with ignorant people. Whitehaven is a middle of the road average team in D2AA on the east side. You can't win unless you can pass and they can't and never really have been able to. Idc about this anymore bc you can't convince ignorant people who's better. If anyone wants to know what unapproved website thinks however look at it 👌. Zoneread over and out

Edited by zoneread56

Lol man idc to argue this anymore bc ignorant People like you don't under but everyone outside Memphis knows who's better. I'm not wasting my time arguing with ignorant people. Whitehaven is a middle of the road average team in D2AA on the east side. You can't win unless you can pass and they can't and never really have been able to. Idc about this anymore bc you can't convince ignorant people who's better. If anyone wants to know what unapproved website thinks however look at it 👌. Zoneread over and out

Whoop that trick!

Whitehaven would beat the snot out of BA. There would be no snot left in any of them. It would be quite brutal. Tell the women and children to look away.

Whitehaven would beat them at the 'end of the day', at the 'beginning of the day', during the siesta period even. We'd just give them the beat-down of their life.

Brutal. A BRUTAL MEMPHIS STYLE BEATING. Whitehaven would just 'whoop that trick'.

<I'm on my phone ... BHS, could you please add a visual aid to help our BA, jock strip ridin', rear-end sniffin' friend. I'd be much ablidged.>

Please, allow me

fldfs7.jpg

You know something. There is a way to talk to people that isn't condescending or degrading if and when you don't agree with their views. To call my views the dumbest thing ever, just beause you don't agree is just plain rude.

I don't really care if you agree however, but your dogma, and the dogma that comes from most D2 fans is just arrogant. Your rationalizatins, line of thinking, base arguments have no validity to them. They are all just opinions.

There is only one way to find out who would beat who, and that is play the games. Otherwise, all you and I have done is create a list of teams. You placing BA first is just as ludicrousas as me placing Whitehaven first. Neither one of us knows. So, if we are dealing with IFL. Why do you have to be so condescending to views that don't agree with yours?

Where on earth does all of this arrogance come from?

How dare I think Whitehaven is better then BA!

Really. Now, my idea is dumb?

If you were GOD, and if what you said were gospel, then maybe I would be concerned. But, you're not GOD. You're just a man who thinks more highly of D2 programs then I do. Just because I don't agree, doesn't make my line of thinking dumb. It's just DIFFERENT then yours.

Let's get this out of the way. I do not care about what has happened in the past concerning D2 programs and D1 programs. None of that is relevant with the teams that played this year.

You say BA.

I say Whitehaven.

I didn't call your list dumb. So, why does mine have to be dumb?

What? You are the All wise All knowing GOD now?

I didn't think so. Don't be so arrogant when all you have is your opinion.

kwc

"You know something. There is a way to talk to people that isn't condescending or degrading if and when you don't agree with their views. To call my views the dumbest thing ever, just beause you don't agree is just plain rude."

Ummm .... pot meet kettle. You may, may not, have been "rude" but being condescending is pretty common in your posts. A little sellf awareness might be in order?

I must admit I hoped for an Oakland win after reading all the trash talk you made in the OHS vs WHS thread but your team won. Congrats to your team though. They made the plays when they had to.

Lausanne top 10 in the state overall is just ....wow!!!???