Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

35-7 sissy boy!

Way to get the top 10 teams in the state thread shut down with your raging immaturity. The score was 38-13. I'm not sure who you beat 35-7. I'm sure you beat someone that bad seeing how you had no close games all regular season.

I'm not going to entertain you anymore. Likely you have a lot of issues personally. Nothing better to do but call people names on a Saturday night on coacht. That's says all I need to know about your life.

Maryville fans please let me know when you have your full schedule. I love circling the big games for next year and would love to come see you all next year.

Webb agrees to play Alcoa with two of their youngest teams in the past 20 years and the year all the youngsters become juniors and seniors and they have a 4.3 guy at tailback they are scared? That makes complete sense.

You can have a sub 4 guy but it makes no difference when he's on his back. He will not do well against larger teams because Webb doesn't have the depth in the trenches to go 4 quarters..... Im glad Alcoa is playing Grace. Fresh meat! They may put up a fight for a bit. Unlike Webb who is lucky to dress 30 and only half are game ready to hit the field. Good luck to Webb in 2017. Would like to see them do well. However, please stop with the nonsense about them being able to compete with Alcoa. Just stop......

You can have a sub 4 guy but it makes no difference when he's on his back. He will not do well against larger teams because Webb doesn't have the depth in the trenches to go 4 quarters..... Im glad Alcoa is playing Grace. Fresh meat! They may put up a fight for a bit. Unlike Webb who is lucky to dress 30 and only half are game ready to hit the field. Good luck to Webb in 2017. Would like to see them do well. However, please stop with the nonsense about them being able to compete with Alcoa. Just stop......

I'm not trying to talk Webb Alcoa on a Maryville thread. Seems disrespectful so I'll leave it at this.

Next years Webb team will be more around the level Webb typically plays at. The last time Webb was that good and won state they lost to Alcoa 14-7. If a one touchdown game isn't competing then I guess you're right.

Webb beat 5A Oak Ridge who also beat Farragut the 5A State Champ. Oak Ridge has many more numbers than Webb as well. The 4.3 guy (who is in 8th grade) burnt 5 star Higgins for one of his two touchdowns that game.

So Elijah Howard a four star athlete as a 8th grader won't do well on the high school level against any team that has more players than Webb? Interesting. Maybe he shouldn't accept any of the D1 offers coming his way because their is no way he could play D1 if he can't play against high school teams with bigger numbers. Phenomonal analysis. I think you should start coaching.

And finally. You really think a team that Webb beat 41-0 is going to give you a better game? Youre delusional at best and clearly no nothing outside of your little bubble.

Anyways I'm not responding to the ignorance on a Maryville Football threat. They didn't ask for this. If you want to start a new thread somewhere else feel free.

Rebel fans I apologize for this nonsense.

I'm not trying to talk Webb Alcoa on a Maryville thread. Seems disrespectful so I'll leave it at this.

Next years Webb team will be more around the level Webb typically plays at. The last time Webb was that good and won state they lost to Alcoa 14-7. If a one touchdown game isn't competing then I guess you're right.

Webb beat 5A Oak Ridge who also beat Farragut the 5A State Champ. Oak Ridge has many more numbers than Webb as well. The 4.3 guy (who is in 8th grade) burnt 5 star Higgins for one of his two touchdowns that game.

So Elijah Howard a four star athlete as a 8th grader won't do well on the high school level against any team that has more players than Webb? Interesting. Maybe he shouldn't accept any of the D1 offers coming his way because their is no way he could play D1 if he can't play against high school teams with bigger numbers. Phenomonal analysis. I think you should start coaching.

And finally. You really think a team that Webb beat 41-0 is going to give you a better game? Youre delusional at best and clearly no nothing outside of your little bubble.

Anyways I'm not responding to the ignorance on a Maryville Football threat. They didn't ask for this. If you want to start a new thread somewhere else feel free.

Rebel fans I apologize for this nonsense.

Now, don't start crying again. In Cedar buff area your team is good! Probably the third best...LOL!

BTW...these Maryville folks will not buy into the elitist attitude of DII being light years better than the publics that you spewed all over the top 10 thread. Just not going to buy it there sweater vest.

So fer.....

Cathlick att Maivul......Mairvul att Alcoee.....Fulton att Mairvul.....Looks like a goodur seesun two git seesun tickits....Jist oft tham 2 gaimes.....  :popcorneater:

And according to the William Blount schedule I saw, Maryville is at William Blount.  

Also, Maryville at Bradley Central, according to the BC schedule I saw online.  

But until we see it for sure, as is the case with everybody it is subject to change.  

Dude - seriously. People can take a friendly ribbing but you take it too far. The only people who find it amusing or funny are your few other Alcoa friends on here. Calling people names and putting down schools is just nonsense. If you can't make your case using facts or a logical argument then each time you say something derogatory I will send the post to coach t. They will either get tired of your big mouth and oversized 3 a ego or shut down my page so I stop . I'm perfectly cool not being on here but something tells me it's such a big part of your life you will not.

Now, don't start crying again. In Cedar buff area your team is good! Probably the third best...LOL!

BTW...these Maryville folks will not buy into the elitist attitude of DII being light years better than the publics that you spewed all over the top 10 thread. Just not going to buy it there sweater vest.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Dude - seriously. People can take a friendly ribbing but you take it too far. The only people who find it amusing or funny are your few other Alcoa friends on here. Calling people names and putting down schools is just nonsense. If you can't make your case using facts or a logical argument then each time you say something derogatory I will send the post to coach t. They will either get tired of your big mouth and oversized 3 a ego or shut down my page so I stop . I'm perfectly cool not being on here but something tells me it's such a big part of your life you will not.

You were the ring leader talking about how bad Maryville, Oakland and Whitehaven would get beat by DII teams. I state FACTS that Alcoa is 8-1 against DII and you can not handle facts. True facts.

Maryville travels to middle TN every summer to scrimmage Ensworth. Maryville has got the best of them the last couple of years. So again simple facts. Keep believing you sweater vest wearing

elitist are light year better.

Edited by BCsportsfan

I only jumped in when people stared stalking smack about ba - the thread was top 10 in state. I never take shots at schools , or kids or call someone names and you can go back and look at all my post if you want. I have a history with the from Memphis as well as on here. We may disagree but are always respectful to each other and stick to football .

So you can blow your smoke up someone else's butt on here because people know me and they know I take the high road unless people come after me or start saying stuff about schools and kids that is degrading.

So like I said you keep on with the name calling and insulting schools so you feel better about yourself and I'll just keeps sending those into coach t to review.

It's one thing to disagree about football - and who really cares who would win . Adult men should be able to express their opinion about football without acting like a 12 year old

You where the ring leader talking about how bad Maryville, Oakland and Whitehaven would get beat by DII team. I state FACT that Alcoa is 8-1 against DII and you can not handle facts. True facts.

Maryville travels to middle TN every summer to scrimmage Ensworth. Maryville has got the best of them the last couple of years. So again simple facts. Keep believing you sweater vest wearing

elitist are light year better.

That's my last post on here because I respect the Maryville thread but read the quote above -

I only jumped in when people stared talking smack about ba - the thread was top 10 in state. I never take shots at schools , or kids or call someone names and you can go back and look at all my post if you want. I have a history with the guys from Memphis as well as on here. We may disagree but are always respectful to each other and stick to football. The Maryville

people know me as well.

So you can blow your smoke up someone else's butt on here because people know I take the high road unless people come after me or start saying stuff about schools and kids that is degrading or throw out facts that may be wrong. You are wrong sir - I have always said the top d1 schools can compete toe to toe with d2. But not 3 a .

So like I said you keep on with the name calling and insulting schools so you feel better about yourself and I'll just keeps sending those into coach t to review.

It's one thing to disagree about football - and who really cares who would win . Adult men should be able to express their opinion about football without acting like a 12 year old

Edited by baylorbigdog1976