Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

Lipscomb and Goodpasture were 17 & 6 in 4a and 3a last year. They both have good traditions.  Goodpasture lost 5 state title games to Alcoa in the 2000s.  Libscomb actually knocked Alcoa out of the semis in 2003 and were 2 & 3 in title games in the 2000s and the semis another time or 2. We have lost 2 in a row to Squatchie.  Boyd is what it is the past 20 years.  We have lost 2 out of the last 3 to Jasper.  

And unless we pick up another game, we are looking at another regular season with 4 home games.

and Lipscomb has gone down hill forever since...and u want have to worry bout Squatchy for another 10 years....those deerskin loin cloth wearin teepee dwellers in the north valley r gonna b sippin sand outta that well for a while

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger just sayin

and Lipscomb has gone down hill forever since...and u want have to worry bout Squatchy for another 10 years....those deerskin loin cloth wearin teepee dwellers in the north valley r gonna b sippin sand outta that well for a while

Booger just sayin

10 years? They have a good coach that will have them ready to play the first game.

Booger just sayin

besides last year, goodpasture has been nothing more than average. 14 yrs ago, lipscomb was relevant.....lol. Mc is your toughest game as of now, and we may be an average team this year. Pirates may go undefeated. Mc coaches in the past have scheduled cupcakes, but mathis isnt going to be accused of that. We may not have any bodies for the playoffs after playing Rhea.

besides last year, goodpasture has been nothing more than average. 14 yrs ago, lipscomb was relevant.....lol. Mc is your toughest game as of now, and we may be an average team this year. Pirates may go undefeated. Mc coaches in the past have scheduled cupcakes, but mathis isnt going to be accused of that. We may not have any bodies for the playoffs after playing Rhea.

Rhea will be a very tough game for the warriors. The SP schedule on the other hand is much more difficult than the past two seasons. I don't care how down they are... Replacing Bledsoe and Grundy with Lipscomb and Goodpasture isn't exactly a fair trade off. Tough schedule for a young team.

Goodpasture was in the 3A quarters last year and lost in overtime to CPA who they beat during the season. They'd beat the brakes off of MC. Mark my words. Lipscomb has played in a larger class in 4A and won a region title last year and lost in the playoffs to a good team. They are both D-II now.

Marion County doesn't want any of that animal I guarantee you I ain't joking either.

Goodpasture was in the 3A quarters last year and lost in overtime to CPA who they beat during the season. They'd beat the brakes off of MC. Mark my words. Lipscomb has played in a larger class in 4A and won a region title last year and lost in the playoffs to a good team. They are both D-II now.

Marion County doesn't want any of that animal I guarantee you I ain't joking either.

lipsomb is for sure D2-2 now,, and the largest D2-2 and should be playin D2-3 but that Board feller they got over in Murfyboro with that Webb feller got free sand castle buliding time down in the redneck rivierra and voted themselfs into that D2-2

Booger just sayingsand-castle-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't see SP beating Goodpasture this year kinfolk with what they return. Probably be a good game but Goodpasture is coming back on strong. I will take Goodpasture this year and then maybe SP the following year. I'm just keeping it real Edited by TyroneBiggums