Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Richard Simmons? No wonder that durn Shadowens man cant win a durn game.  This Richard Simmons mess is for old people like me.  Those young fellars need to be chasing chickens so they can get real fast.  You cant get real fast doing Richard Simmons mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,

You're full of mess. I guarantee ya these boys are faster than that Rankin man's boys now because of that Richard Simmons man and his tapes. I guarantee ya that Shadowens man will win a heap of games this year and be near the top of Murphy's poll. You're full of mess. That Gregory man has been filling your head with all this mess. You think im joking but im not.

22 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I looked at Murphys pole and that Shadowens man is way down on Murphys pole.   Grider is above him.  I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Shadowens man has only won 4 games in two years.  What kind of mess is this? You better not be talking about that Rankin man or you will make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Nobody wants to see Murphy's pole anymore anyway. He can only get his pole out once a year. That Lazindex man gets his pole out every week and everybody wants to see it. Murphy is just too old. His pole isn't big enough now. 

Edited by PurplePower68

12 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nobody wants to see Murphy's pole anymore anyway. He can only gets his pole out once a year. That Lazindex man gets his pole out every week and everybody wants to see it. Murphy is just too old. His pole isn't big enough now. 

Donovan Stewart's pole is the one I prefer. 

And it hardly leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nobody wants to see Murphy's pole anymore anyway. He can only gets his pole out once a year. That Lazindex man gets his pole out every week and everybody wants to see it. Murphy is just too old. His pole isn't big enough now. 

This is hilarious

Edited by TheAmbassador

13 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Nobody wants to see Murphy's pole anymore anyway. He can only get his pole out once a year. That Lazindex man gets his pole out every week and everybody wants to see it. Murphy is just too old. His pole isn't big enough now. 

Are you joking? That laz mans pole last year had that Mathis mans team ranked above Grider and Grider beat him.  I garuntee you are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? That laz mans pole last year had that Mathis mans team ranked above Grider and Grider beat him.  I garuntee you are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Like I said, Lazindex man is smarter than Murphy. That Grider man was sitting at home watching that Mathis man play in December.

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Like I said, Lazindex man is smarter than Murphy. That Grider man was sitting at home watching that Mathis man play in December.

Is getting Monkey stomped what that Mathis man calls playing?  Good thing y'all were 2a last year or you maybe wondering around up there in Coalbucket looking for that coal truck that hit you.

23 minutes ago, rlh said:

Is getting Monkey stomped what that Mathis man calls playing?  Good thing y'all were 2a last year or you maybe wondering around up there in Coalbucket looking for that coal truck that hit you.

That was actually me messing with Roy but if I had know it would hurt your feelings I wouldn't have said it. Maybe you should have watched the game then you would have realized it was a 6 point game and we had the ball with about 8 min to go. That game was not indicative of the final score trust me. I don't know anything about no coal truck but obviously you know about monkey stompings. I figure it's because of that one at the hands of Greenback.