Next Saturday in Cookeville

BoardHater71

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis doesn't travel well at all. Never has

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

I'll stay home and watch the game and be safe, sound, and warm next weekend

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

They sure didn't show up and kick butts and take names the time we played Trez. 60-12 was the score and gave your program and black eye in the reputation department.

With that being said, who cares if a ton a fans come or not! The players on the field earned the right to play for a gold ball and will remember that for the rest of their life win or lose. With 3 memphis teams in Cookeville this week I'm sure they will bring alot of people

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

Ha ha I guess they knew shouldn't didn't show up in 2010 knowing they were gonna get destroyed 60-12 hahahahaha

I went to game in 2014 when Fulton beat Trezevant .. cant really remember the fans on the Trezevant side but they had a respectable crowd ... the thing I remember was the sportsmanship displayed by the Trezevant team .. it was nothing like what happened in 2010 in the Greeneville game where it was awful ..I give the coach and parents alot of credit for the turnaround and was very impressed with their team.. they had some very good players who showed alot of respect to the Fulton players and visa versa ... good luck in game against Marion Co .. hear they have a very good team.