Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Next Saturday in Cookeville

• Please log in to reply
    14 replies to this topic

#1 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted A week ago

Will 3 Memphis City Schools reaching the state finals hurt attendance next weekend?

#2 BlackHavenSenator

BlackHavenSenator

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,594 posts

Posted A week ago

Will 3 Memphis City Schools reaching the state finals hurt attendance next weekend?

You can't be serious. Please explain your logic.

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD... Former Player, Coach, but ALWAYS The Senator 2012, 2016 6A STATE CHAMPIONS... RESPECT DA HAVEN

#3 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted A week ago

You can't be serious. Please explain your logic.

Memphis doesn't travel well at all. Never has

#4 DevilMan03

DevilMan03

Champion

• CoachT+
    • 2,406 posts

Posted A week ago

Trezevant never does

#5 BlackHavenSenator

BlackHavenSenator

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,594 posts

Posted A week ago

Memphis doesn't travel well at all. Never has

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD... Former Player, Coach, but ALWAYS The Senator 2012, 2016 6A STATE CHAMPIONS... RESPECT DA HAVEN

#6 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted A week ago

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

I'll stay home and watch the game and be safe, sound, and warm next weekend

#7 BlackHavenSenator

BlackHavenSenator

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,594 posts

Posted A week ago

I'll stay home and watch the game and be safe, sound, and warm next weekend

Well you'll see it on TV how wrong your opinion is.

#8 FIREBIRD80

FIREBIRD80

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,517 posts

Posted A week ago

Trezevant never does

Trezevant had some people last year in Cookeville!!!

#9 willie2888

willie2888

Competitor

• Members
    • 490 posts

Posted A week ago

Trezevant never does

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

Us Against The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Swipes

Swipes

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,469 posts

Posted A week ago

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

They sure didn't show up and kick butts and take names the time we played Trez. 60-12 was the score and gave your program and black eye in the reputation department.

With that being said, who cares if a ton a fans come or not! The players on the field earned the right to play for a gold ball and will remember that for the rest of their life win or lose. With 3 memphis teams in Cookeville this week I'm sure they will bring alot of people

Spirit Style Chooser: