Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Next Saturday in Cookeville

• Please log in to reply
    88 replies to this topic

#1 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted A week ago

Will 3 Memphis City Schools playing next Saturday hurt attendance at the state title games next weekend?

#2 owlman1967

owlman1967

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 52 posts

Posted A week ago

Other than whitehaven yes

#3 crow6424

crow6424

Contender

• Members
    • 974 posts

Posted A week ago

Absolutely

#4 howdoitknow

howdoitknow

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,829 posts

Posted A week ago

Absolutely

I figured so. The TSSAA has to dislike this deep down.

#5 coach10ac

coach10ac

Contender

• Members
    • 849 posts

Posted A week ago

Ask us if we care.....lol...I mean really

#6 crow6424

crow6424

Contender

• Members
    • 974 posts

Posted A week ago

Ask us if we care.....lol...I mean really

Do you care?

#7 coach10ac

coach10ac

Contender

• Members
    • 849 posts

Posted A week ago

Only on Tuesdays

#8 Havengrad04

Havengrad04

Contender

• Members
    • 928 posts

Posted A week ago

Aww the poor T$$AA worried about losing money after the highway robbery they've committed making some of these teams with 1 or 2 wins have to travel across state for a playoff beatdown. Whitehaven will be in the building supporting the whole 901 and it's actually 4 Memphis teams if u include Laussane. Memphis vs Errrbody!

#9 BlackHavenSenator

BlackHavenSenator

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,594 posts

Posted A week ago

Will 3 Memphis City Schools playing next Saturday hurt attendance at the state title games next weekend?

BlackHaven, North Memphis and Binghampton will be plenty deep Saturday. This crap about the lack of fans is just another way to not talk about football since ALL 3 of the Memphis teams are the favorites in the real games. It ain't just basketball anymore fellas... Memphis about to run the state in that sport with the oblong shaped ball too! I know you hate it Middle and Eastern Tennesseans. Get used to it. And the thing about Memphis, there's real competition. You can definitely get used to seeing us and Trezevant all the time but don't be surprised when Ridgeway, Central, White Station, Raleigh-Egypt or someone else that you've seen play good basketball make it up on that football stage. I can't forget our small private schools, Lausanne and St. George and of course the big ones, MUS and CBHS. Memphis, they say it takes one to make one million. Let's get this Gold Standard started with Lausanne Thursday and book end it Saturday with a clean sweep with "not a lot of fans in the stands." Lmao

Edited by BlackHavenSenator, A week ago.

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD... Former Player, Coach, but ALWAYS The Senator 2012, 2016 6A STATE CHAMPIONS... RESPECT DA HAVEN

#10 rebelwoman87

rebelwoman87

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,759 posts

Posted A week ago

BlackHaven, North Memphis and Binghampton will be plenty deep Saturday. This crap about the lack of fans is just another way to not talk about football since ALL 3 of the Memphis teams are the favorites in the real games. It ain't just basketball anymore fellas... Memphis about to run the state in that sport with the oblong shaped ball too! I know you hate it Middle and Eastern Tennesseans. Get used to it. And the thing about Memphis, there's real competition. You can definitely get used to seeing us and Trezevant all the time but don't be surprised when Ridgeway, Central, White Station, Raleigh-Egypt or someone else that you've seen play good basketball make it up on that football stage. I can't forget our small private schools, Lausanne and St. George and of course the big ones, MUS and CBHS. Memphis, they say it takes one to make one million. Let's get this Gold Standard started with Lausanne Thursday and book end it Saturday with a clean sweep with "not a lot of fans in the stands." Lmao

Always been great crowds when we've played Whitehaven.

Spirit Style Chooser: