Knoxville Central vs Memphis East

BoardHater71

Should be a great game with athletes all over the field. Central has had the tougher road getting there taking down Greeneville, Fulton, and Marshall County who have all been ranked top 10 throughout the year. The line of scrimmage will be were the game is won. So who will budge? East has the best RB that central has faced all year but have been good against the run all year. I think Issac Buell, Middleton, Peebles, Sackie, Cannon, and Weste will rise once again to the challenge

Its kind of equal as far as having beating ranked teams Ridgeway and haywood were ranked.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game with athletes all over the field. Central has had the tougher road getting there taking down Greeneville, Fulton, and Marshall County who have all been ranked top 10 throughout the year. The line of scrimmage will be were the game is won. So who will budge? East has the best RB that central has faced all year but have been good against the run all year. I think Issac Buell, Middleton, Peebles, Sackie, Cannon, and Weste will rise once again to the challenge

Its kind of equal as far as having beating ranked teams Ridgeway and haywood were ranked.

Let me reword that. They have beaten higher ranked teams. Greeneville was #2, Marshall County was #5, and Fulton was #10 (who upset Knox Catholic #1 and still top to bottom the most talented team in 4a). I'm not taking anything away from East just my opinion that Knox Central has had a tougher games going to Greeneville and Marshall Co. pulling off upsets, and beating Fulton twice in 4 weeks.

I've spent the day watching as much film as I could on Memphis East and they do look impressive. The O-line is massive and the defensive line is equally big. The RB is the best player on the field for them and runs hard and is deceptively quick. I see why they have won the games they have this year. There is one problem that they have and hopefully my Bobcats will exploit it come Saturday. Go Bobcats

I want to see the Shelby County school win but I'm a little skeptical. After personally seeing both Ridgeway & East play i feel like RW has the most talent and is the better team. East has definitely stepped up & made a great run to get to the "big game". I just hope they have enough left to finish strong.

we will be ready. We will finish this thing off. This team has no quit. They fight hard until the end.

Osu, when you used to run into Maryville every year, it's easy to see why we never could win one. We came close so many times against them but never could get over the hump. This is the year we get over that hump hopefully.

Definitely know the feeling. Powell ran into the Brentwood Academy buzzsaw in 91 (and would have again in 92); we came so close in 2011. That game against Henry County was a classic.

Edited by osunut2