District 6AAA

UCBaller

How are White Co., Cumberland Co., Cookeville, Warren and Rhea looking. I know Rhea has a new coach and I have heard they like to play fast. Has anyone seen them in action? It will be good to see the Carlton girl back on the floor for Cumberland Co. after suffering a knee injury last year.

Blackman is 0 - 4 ??? What has happened to them?

They lost Johnson (MTSU), Jackson (UT), Bond (South Fla.) and Dangerfield (UConn) over past 2 years. That's impossible to replace. They are still athletic, but not as skilled and don't shoot it very well. The good news is Blackman is nowhere close to as good as they have been. The Bad news for 6aaa is that Riverdale may be better and deeper this year than Blackman ever was? Blackman 2 years ago VS Riverdale this year would be a good one.

Stone Memorial Lady Panthers are young and believe in their Coach Mike Buck. Expect them to survive and advance in post season. Bradley has been beating everyone to death, holding opponents in very low scoring.  This will be the battle of this region.  Whoever  wins and gets the home sectional  game will go to the "Boro.

Get ready to play family-fued at Cumberland County High School. Those who follow the Lady Jets know what I'm talking about.

Stone Memorial Lady Panthers are young and believe in their Coach Mike Buck. Expect them to survive and advance in post season. Bradley has been beating everyone to death, holding opponents in very low scoring. This will be the battle of this region. Whoever wins and gets the home sectional game will go to the "Boro.

Get ready to play family-fued at Cumberland County High School. Those who follow the Lady Jets know what I'm talking about.

Better get through the regular season first. ðŸ‘