Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Dyersburg vs Gibson County score

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 slick1

slick1

Trainer

• Members
    • 152 posts

Posted A week ago

Checked score board on Coach T ..anyone have scores from Gibson County Tournament held this weekend?

#2 dmm88

dmm88

Competitor

• Members
    • 379 posts

Posted A week ago

Friday: Lexington 61, Obion County 49
    Chester Co 58, Humboldt 43
    Dyersburg 42, USJ 39
    South Side 59, GC 46

Saturday: Obion County 70, Humboldt 48
    USJ 51, Chester County 47
    Dyersburg 55, GC 50

#3 RealisticFan45

RealisticFan45

Competitor

• Members
    • 275 posts

Posted A week ago

I was anticipating the USJ/Chester game to be exciting with two D1 signees in Pipkin and Jones on the floor. It was everything but that. Neither looked like themselves. Chester will struggle if they continue playing solely depending on Pipkin to do everything. Her supporting cast is down. Jones looked hobbled by what looked like a heavily taped ankle which affected her movement on defense and creating offense. Im interested to see them later down the road

#4 slick1

slick1

Trainer

• Members
    • 152 posts

Posted A week ago

Thanks everyone, for the detail information. I checked the Jackson Sun on Sunday,but not any information on Gibson CTY. tournament scores.

#5 RealisticFan45

RealisticFan45

Competitor

• Members
    • 275 posts

Posted A week ago

Well when the writers favorite teams and athletes lose there is not much said about those games. IMO

#6 slick1

slick1

Trainer

• Members
    • 152 posts

Posted A week ago

I thought I was the only person who saw that. Especially, living in Dyersburg, if we beat those Jackson teams there might be a little article or a score, but not much ink devoted to this area.

#7 BABABA

BABABA

Trainer

• Members
    • 166 posts

Posted A week ago

Well when the writers favorite teams and athletes lose there is not much said about those games. IMO

Very True

Spirit Style Chooser: