South Side at Haywood

dmm88

SS is the best team hands down, but Shutes is the best player on floor Friday night hands down. SS gets most of they points off turnovers, all I'm saying is what happens when you don't turn Haywood over?

My next thing is, that this game will not come down to coaching because everyone knows that neither team has the best coach on the sidelines so will come down to which ever coach doesn't try to over coach.

Also, SS don't give the game away again plzzz.

SS by 15, unless they can't contain future Ms. Basketball

I agree Shutes will be the best player on the floor but I have never seen 1 player beat 5. I agree SS scores a lot off turnovers and I haven't seen them play anybody that they didn't force to turn it over a lot. Coaching, that's not my place to judge, every coach dos it differently. I agree, SS cannot give it away. I just don't think Haywood has the team they had last year or what it takes to beat SS right now. Just opinions from seeing both teams early

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Shutes will be the best player on the floor but I have never seen 1 player beat 5. I agree SS scores a lot off turnovers and I haven't seen them play anybody that they didn't force to turn it over a lot. Coaching, that's not my place to judge, every coach dos it differently. I agree, SS cannot give it away. I just don't think Haywood has the team they had last year or what it takes to beat SS right now. Just opinions from seeing both teams early

Last year Shutes dominated the 4th quarter against SS, she at least 12-15 pts in that quarter. You can contain Shutes for a couple of quarters but she will get her shots no matter what.

Shutes nor SS played well. SS missed 1000 FTs and Haywood turned it over a lit and struggled to score. 3 of Haywood starters fouled out. SS won by 4. Very sloppy game

That was ugly!  Do they play again?  If so, I bet both teams clean it up tremendously and perform much better!  I got Shutes in the rematch!

SS is the best team in West Tennessee....I don't see them facing any real competition until State. They're a complete team and play fast. It was fun watching them.

Looking at their schedule if they can beat Haywood at home they have a good chance of being undefeated pending on those games over Christmas. They should sweep the district if they don't beat themselves