South Side at Haywood

dmm88

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood has nothing past Shutes. She had 20-25 of the 40 that they scored. SS defense is as good as advertised. The only way they lose is beat themselves or they get out sized. Idk of any team ive seen that can handle their pressure.

I cant remember who said that Haywood would win round 2, but were you at the game? Whats your take?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The issue here is not reporting an incident between teammates from what I have heard so it’s not shocking DCS is involved to some degree. The allegation was serious. Many people close to the program question whether the alleged incident actually took place.  
    • Yeah, you might be right. We will see what happens. Should be interesting.
    • None taken ever. I just gotta believe that AC started the fire on this. Small towns talk clinton is a small town. They may have not been the official one to put ink to paper but I am sure they are the ones moving the pieces here.
    • No offense intended,  but I will take the word of an actual administrator in that system on that question. 
    • My guess is, this has absolutely nothing to do with athletics. I could be completely wrong. Just going to let this play out over the next few days/weeks before throwing accusations around. Funny how when OR benefits from “transfers” it is because of the incredible school system and never for athletics because most people can’t afford the “tuition”! Going to be interesting to say the least.    And if AC is turning anybody in, shame on them. They have benefited and work the system more than most over the years.