Fulton 2017 Schedule

Bravey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tad, indeed we may be a little down this upcoming season. The Fulton game will be tough for us. However, best believe Rosser will have a competitive team on the field come game time. Fulton will have a much better team this season as long as their Oline steps up.

Yes.. big questions to answer about line .. there may be a couple 180 lb guards playing .. who knows .. Central will be competitive .. Rosser a very good coach and impressive guy .. loosing Sackie huge .. kid was a stud .. the QB played lights out against us and the the WR'S caught everything in sight .. u guys will miss the 2 OL studs and the peebles kid too .. but I'm sure there is some good talent waiting .. I think Fulton will be OK with skill players .. just line is a big question mark ..

OL and DL are question marks every year at FHS. My question is who will replace Mobley and Dobson? I know Page will be a man amongst boys but who else will step up on D?

Turtle .. you dont replace a Mobley or Dobson ... u hope somebody steps up ..I have no idead if these following guys play next year or not but I would say  at LB it would be Anderson or R Thomas ..at CB on defense Corean Davis and Nigel Davis or Joey Smith  ... OLB - Jashaum Fenderson, M Hobby  .. DE  - maybe J Booker and P Young  or Jaylen Moore .. NT Jerlyn Cole  .. these are just a few names that got playing time last year .... probably missing a few names but on offense Mobley was a load but wasnt on offense all plays so Im sure Page will fill that spot some .. as far as WR  ... some of the DB's will play there none of them with the explosiveness as Dobson though IMO .. J Fenderson played pretty well and Coryen Davis has potential ....   

I don't know If he did maybe Tad does ?

Don't know .. I just know he texted Coach Wright and said he wasn't playing Basketball .. The Alcoa boards are saying he is going there . Have no idea .. good luck to him if so .. with the big 6'5 WR there and Alcoa liking to run the ball .. not alot balls to go around but if that what the kid wants .. good luck.

I haven't heard he was going to Alcoa but if he leaves Fulton to attend Alcoa, I know for sure Alcoa will make sure the ball gets in his hands .

Tadvols: you named a good group there . All of those players are good . I think little Joey will be the sleeper this year . C. Davis will have to stay healthy. Watch out for C Armstrong as well.